Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships 2024 Fully Funded: The Master’s and PhD programs at the Muhammad Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence are open to overseas students who wish to enroll and get full financial aid. The goal of the Mohamed Bin Zayed University scholarship is to assist students in attending a top university in the UAE while also supplying them with cutting-edge information and skills in the field of artificial intelligence. Their multilingual faculty encourages and supports students in making the best career decisions. Outstanding, talented, driven, and academically superior students from all over the world will get UAE scholarships. Through this fellowship, MBZUAI hopes to create a network of future leaders from many cultural backgrounds who are committed to bringing about breakthroughs that will benefit the entire world. This scholarship program is completely sponsored and a once-in-a-lifetime chance that could alter your future.
More than 100 international students from 97 nations will be admitted to the university. At the Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence, full-time Master’s and PhD degrees are available for study. You will have the opportunity to study at the top research institution in the United Arab Emirates and hone your talents for greater success in your professional life thanks to this scholarship for overseas students. Students’ research and development not only affects their career or a particular industry, but also the national economy. The goal of this fellowship in Abu Dhabi is to support the university’s purpose to foster interdisciplinary and team-based artificial intelligence research and development. Additionally, this scholarship will educate students to become creative, technologically savvy leaders who will develop artificial intelligence globally.
The first artificial intelligence research university in Abu Dhabi is located at Mohamed Bin Zayed University. The university accepts students from both the local area and beyond. Given that it was only formed in 2019, it does not now rank among the top universities in the world, but it will quickly get to the top. The goal of Muhammad Bin Zayed University is to establish Abu Dhabi as the center of the artificial intelligence industry. The commercial application is currently being developed in cooperation with private and public organisations. They provide students with education and skills that will help them in their professional careers under the guidance of mentors and supervisors with a global reputation.
Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships 2024 Fully Funded
Scholarship Summary of MBZUAI in UAE
- Level of Study: Masters / Doctoral
- Institution(s): Muhammad Bin Zaid University
- Study in: Dubai, UAE
- Courses Offered:
— Computer Science
— Electrical Engineering
— Computer Engineering
— Other relevant Engineering majors
- Program Period: According to the selected program.
- Deadline: 31st March 2024 (Intake August 2024) – Application starts from 1st September 2023
Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence Scholarship Coverage
- Cover Tuition Fees
- A monthly allowance will be provided to all admitted students during their study period at MBZUAI. However, and in order to maintain their scholarships, stipends and other benefits, students are expected to maintain high academic standing, comply with the University code of conduct and fulfill certain requirements during their study tenure.
- Accommodation & Meals
- All students are given housing accommodation in the Masdar City campus. They will be provided with accommodation containing en-suite facilities, kitchen and living area with TV and internet connection. Facilities on campus for all students include a gym, multi-purpose areas for sports activities, restaurants, coffee shops, and organic food store, plus a canteen that is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Eligibility Criteria for Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship
To qualify for Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. Each applicant has to show proof of English language ability by providing a TOEFL iBT with a minimum total score of 90 or IELTS Academic with a minimum overall score of 6.5.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- MSc requirement: Completed Degree: Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a top-ranked university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE). Students should have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent and provide their complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their application.
- Ph.D requirement: Master of Science or equivalent from a top-ranked university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE). Students should have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent and provide their complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their application
- A degree attestation (for degrees from the UAE) or an equivalency certificate (for degrees acquired outside the UAE) should also be furnished within their first semester at the university. For more details on the attestation and equalization procedures, please visit the UAE MOE website
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General score is a plus and would be considered in the evaluation of the applicants. (optional)
How to Apply for Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship MBZUAI in UAE
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
- Register to online website from here.
- Choose your program and fill out your application form.
- Make your academic profile and submit your documents and certificates.
Note: fill all required information in English language only.
Documents to attach for scholarship in MBZUAI in UAE:
- Official Transcript: provide complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting application
- Statement of purpose: In a 500 to 1,000-word essay, the applicant should present his/her motivation for applying to the university. It may include information regarding the applicant’s personal and academic background as well as his/her chosen career path; goals as a prospective student; graduation plans.
- Research proposal (For Ph.D): It is a 3-5 page document summarizing the potential research project an applicant is interested in working on. The proposal should clearly justify the research gap which the applicant would like to fill in over the course of his/her study. It must be presented in the context of currently existing literature. The proposal must provide an overview of how he/she aims to investigate the underlying research project, and what are the expected outcomes. The proposal could also mention his/her relevance and suitability for the project. Finally, the proposal should highlight the scientific and commercial significance of the project. Note that applicants are expected to write a proposal completely independently. MBZUAI selection team will read an applicant’s proposal and use it as one of the measures to gauge and assess his/her skills. MBZUAI faculty will NOT help applicants write a research proposal for the purpose of the application
To know more about Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship, please visit official website: