NL Scholarship 2024-2025 | Holland Scholarship | Study in Netherlands: The Dutch Ministry’s 2024–2025 NL Scholarship is intended for foreign students who are not from the European Economic Area (EEA). It was formerly called the Holland Scholarship. This scholarship program in the Netherlands is intended exclusively for students who wish to study for a bachelor’s or master’s degree there. Students have a rare chance to study in a nation renowned for its top-notch academic programs and varied cultural experiences by applying for the NL Scholarships 2024. You will have the opportunity to participate in a vibrant and rich learning environment in the Netherlands by submitting an application for the Dutch Scholarship. So, why do you hesitate? Read through to the end and apply for the NL Scholarship (Holland Scholarship) if you want to study in Europe.
Furthermore, this scholarship is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science in cooperation with multiple Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. In the first year of their studies, recipients of the Netherlands Scholarship 2024 will receive €5,000. It is crucial to remember that even though this financial aid is a significant contribution, the full cost of tuition is not covered. It should be recognized, therefore, that this is not a full-tuition scholarship. However, the Dutch Ministry provides funding for the Netherlands Scholarship.
Similarly, non-EEA students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree from any of the participating Dutch universities may apply for the Dutch Ministry Scholarship in the Netherlands. There are several Dutch universities that offer the Dutch Ministry Scholarship. Getting admitted to the university of your choice is the first step, though. For international students, the Netherlands Scholarship program is essential in enabling access to higher education. Thus, a financial aid program offered at several Dutch universities is the Netherlands Scholarship 2024–2025. Each year, different research universities and applied science universities participate in the Netherlands Scholarship program. An overview of Dutch research universities and applied science universities taking part in the NL Scholarship for the 2024–2025 academic year can be found in the list below.
NL Scholarship Participating Research Universities:
- Wageningen University
- VU Amsterdam
- Leiden University
- University of Twente
- Maastricht University
- University of Groningen
- Tilburg University
- Radboud University
- Delft University of Technology
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Theological University Apeldoorn
- Theological University Kampen
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- Utrecht University
Holland Scholarship Participating Universities of Applied Sciences:
- Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- Breda University of Applied Sciences
- Aeres University of Applied Sciences
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences
- HKU University of Applied Sciences
- NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences
- Amsterdam University of the Arts
- Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences
- Codarts Rotterdam
- Design Academy Eindhoven
- HAN University of Applied Sciences
- HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht
- Royal Academy of Art, The Hague
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Gerrit Rietveld Academie
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- Hotelschool The Hague
- Fontys University of Applied Sciences
- Driestar educatief
- ArtEZ Institute of the Arts
- Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
NL Scholarship 2024-2025 | Holland Scholarship | Study in Netherlands
- Country: Netherlands
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
Eligibility Criteria for the NL Scholarship 2024-2025:
- The Holland scholarship is open to international students from around the world.
- Applicants must possess a nationality from a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Prospective candidates must apply for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s program at one of the Dutch higher education institutions participating.
- In addition, each participating institution may have specific eligibility requirements that applicants must meet in order to be eligible for the Holland Scholarship program.
- Similarly, applicants must fulfill the particular requirements set by their chosen institution.
- To be eligible, applicants should not hold a degree from any educational institution in the Netherlands.
- By meeting these eligibility criteria, applicants can ensure that they fulfill the necessary conditions for consideration and increase their chances of receiving the NL Scholarship to pursue their studies in the Netherlands.
Benefits of the Holland Scholarship 2024-2025:
- The main benefit of this scholarship in Europe is financial assistance. The scholarship provides assistance of €5,000 to successful applicants.
- By receiving the Holland Scholarship, students gain access to renowned Dutch higher education institutions, known for their high academic standards and diverse range of programs.
- Studying in the Netherlands provides an opportunity for cultural exposure and involvement for international students.
- Moreover, a degree from a Dutch higher education institution, together with the experience gained through the NL Scholarship, can enhance students’ career prospects.
- The scholarship provides a unique opportunity to pursue higher education in the Netherlands Europe.
- To apply for the NL Scholarship, you must first apply at any one of the participating universities. Choose a bachelor’s or master’s program at a Dutch higher education institution participating in the NL Scholarship.
- The list of participating universities is given above.
- Similarly, ensure you meet the requirements and the participating university.
- Do not forget to check the official website of the participating institution for more information.
Application Deadline for the NL Scholarship 2024-2025
- The deadline for the NL Scholarship varies depending upon the participating host institution.
- Visit the official website of the participating institution for information on deadlines.