The ability to get foreign research experience is not only available in a select few academic fields; it is available in all academic fields throughout the University. In order to pursue this fantastic job choice for your future research activities, you must have a Ph.D. Early researchers who have certain personal obligations to fulfill are also given the option to pursue it part-time via this scholarship. The goal of this fellowship program is to acquaint you with the cutting-edge research methods and equipment being used in a cutthroat research environment. Additionally, the professionals in several fields will assist people in offering modern answers to the ongoing global problems in each subject.
The non-discrimination stance is the foundation of the Nottingham Research and Anne McLaren Fellowships. This conference will create a network of extremely intelligent people in the UK. Depending on their success in the tenor, candidates may be selected for permanent academic jobs. Your evaluation will be based on the quality of your work, your ability to work, your career aspirations, and your track record of completing impeccable research. You shouldn’t pass up this opportunity if you have a solid national and international reputation, honors, excellent publications, the charisma to inspire others, the ability to show leadership, and the capacity to serve as an ambassador within and outside of your research field. Be quick! Apply right away, too!
In 2024, the UK’s University of Nottingham will provide a fully financed research fellowship. This institution has the blessing of a vision of education without boundaries. The institution aggressively promotes progressive possibilities while working to attract ambitious, imaginative, and change-driven individuals. This research institution in the UK is surrounded by lovely campuses dedicated to make a big impact in the communities across the globe. The institution aims to bring together creative minds and provide them with the tools they need to work together in learning and discovery areas to assist improve lives by addressing and reducing social challenges.
Nottingham Research Fellowship Program 2024 in UK:
- United Kingdom
- The University of Nottingham.
- PhD Program.
Benefits of the Nottingham Research Fellowship Program in UK 2024:
- An advanced research opportunity is given to all.
- It will be a praiseworthy attribute to your profile.
- Three years of independent research funding, amounting to £43,155 to £54,421.
- Opportunity to get the academic post, based on your performance.
- Funding for research expenses, amounting to Euro 75,000.
- Childcare expenses of up to Euro 15,000.
- Opportunity to get access to mentoring, expanding network, and enriching career development.
Eligibility Criteria of the Nottingham Research Fellowship Program 2024 in UK:
- Applicants must possess PhD degree or equivalent.
- Applicants can be from any discipline across the university.
- Not having more than 8 years of working experience after a post-doctoral degree.
- An outstanding track record of research in their related discipline throughout their career.
- Have high-quality publications, research funding, and awards.
- Should have evidence of a good reputation at national and international levels.
- Able to lead and inspire others within a team.
- Able to act as an ambassador in their research area.
How to Apply for the Nottingham Research Fellowship Program 2024 in the UK?
- The applicants have to apply online through the official website.
- The applicants need to identify the host school first.
- After that, discuss your research proposal with them which ensures that your research is aligned with the identified strategic areas of your host school.
- The applicants need to follow the “apply now” link to fill up the form.
- Upload your CV and research proposal.
- The application deadline for Nottingham Research Program 2023 in UK is Friday 6 October 2023.