International students from all across the world are eligible to apply for Nottingham Research Fellowships in 2024. This fully supported research fellowship will provide financing and assistance in a multicultural and varied environment to overseas students. These fully supported fellowships are being offered by the University of Nottingham, which is ranked 7th in the UK. International academics may access professional chances to develop as leaders and excellent researchers thanks to the Nottingham Research and Anne McLaren scholarships.
International research grants in the UK are intended to support researchers who will help alter lives both here and abroad. These researchers are the ones of the future who will have the opportunity to collaborate with subject-matter authorities to develop answers to challenging global issues. The Nottingham fellows will also benefit from this chance to network internationally; these contacts and networks will be beneficial to them in the future. Don’t pass up this opportunity to participate in the fully funded Nottingham Research fellowship program, which will also look fantastic on your resume.
Two fully funded scholarships are part of the Nottingham Research Fellowship Program 2024 in the UK. One is the fully funded Nottingham Research Fellowships 2024, which were launched in the UK with the aim of facilitating outstanding postdoctoral researchers who are in the early stages of their academic careers from any program represented at the institution. The Anne McLaren Fellowship is the next one. These fellowships are designed to support female postdoctoral researchers in STEM fields—that is, those who are in their early academic career stages and want to continue their research careers in the UK. STEM stands for medicine, technology, science, and engineering. The advantages of both fellowship programs are the same for fellows. International students and researchers have traditionally been drawn to the UK to pursue higher education and research. The UK has top-notch educational institutions, as well as top-notch research facilities.
The fully financed PhD fellowships in the UK will expose fellows to research and provide them research experience there. All of the foreign students will have access to the full range of equipment in international labs where they may perform their research. We accept applicants from a variety of cultures and professional routes, as well as those who have taken a career hiatus. Additionally, those who desire to work part-time are helped so they may balance their fellowships with other obligations. What are you still holding out for? Apply for the fully supported fellowship program in the UK and let your friends who are also interested in conducting their studies on a global scale know about this opportunity.
Here are more details about Nottingham Research and Anne McLaren Fellowships
Deadline: October 6, 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
If you are a postdoc researcher, then this fully funded research fellowship in the UK might grab your attention; further details about the criteria and requirements are provided below.
Eligibility Criteria for Nottingham Research Fellowships:
- Applicants must have a PhD or equivalent before the University of Nottingham Fellowships deadline.
- They must inspire and lead others in the research team and institution.
- Applicants must have a strong research record for their discipline and career stage, along with research awards, prizes, or high-quality publications.
- Furthermore, applicants must possess the potential to serve as an ambassador in their field.
- For Nottingham Research Fellowships, scholars can be from any discipline in the university. For Anne McLaren Fellowships, applicants must be female researchers from STEM fields.
- Applicants for Nottingham University Fellowships can be nationals of the UK and international students.
- The University of Nottingham will sponsor fellows who do not have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Interested, right? Want to know more about what these UK research fellowships are offering?
Benefits of Nottingham Research Fellowships:
- Independent research funding for three years will cover salary costs at 43,155 to 54,421 euros.
- Seventy-five thousand euros for extra research funding.
- A chance to secure a permanent academic post, depending on fellows’ performance.
- Career development.
- Top-notch mentoring and networking with the international community.
- Opportunity to work and live in the UK.
- Access to international and top-class research laboratories and facilities.
- Opportunity to study free in the UK.
- Fellows will also get extra costs of up to £15,000 for childcare.
- To apply for the fully funded Nottingham Fellowships in UK, make sure to follow the following steps:
- Select your host school or faculty from the given list:
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Contact the selected school to discuss your research proposal.
- Make sure your proposed research matches the priority areas for your selected host university/school.
- Follow the apply now link on the official website for the online form.
- Fill out the form and upload your research proposal and CV. The format of the CV is given for individual application forms.
- The deadline to apply for the University of Nottingham Research Fellowships 2024 is 6 October 2023.
- The selected applicants will be invited for an interview in January – February. After that, the fully funded research fellowship in the UK will start in April 2024.