NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship 2024-2025 for PhD: The NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program is now accepting applications. By making funds available to academic institutions, NVIDIA is demonstrating its commitment to fostering academic research in a variety of computer-related subjects. Don’t miss the application period, which starts today!
For master’s students researching in fields that will advance accelerated computing and its applications, such as robotics, artificial intelligence, autonomous cars, etc., the NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program offers funding of up to $60,000. Students that push the boundaries in these fields and related ones like artificial intelligence or driverless cars are encouraged to apply, according to NVIDIA.
Ph.D. students are invited to submit research proposals to NVIDIA, which will review them and any suggestions made by instructors and academic disciplines. Our program has demonstrated its value as a resource for academic groups looking for cutting-edge technology and as a chance for us to network with prospective future business leaders.
NVIDIA thinks that investing in university talent will be extremely beneficial and is crucial to its ongoing growth and expansion. Graduate Fellowship Program at NVIDIA Ph.D. students working on projects that have the potential to significantly enhance accelerated computing and its applications are given funding of at least $60,000 apiece under the NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program. Students who have made outstanding contributions to the disciplines of robotics, AI, autonomous vehicles, and other related fields are encouraged to apply. We choose students every year who show aptitude and tenacity in joining us at the beginning of their career journeys. In addition to receiving funding, researchers chosen as beneficiaries have access to NVIDIA technology, products, and some of the top minds in their chosen fields of study, enabling them to carry out cutting-edge research. Before the fellowship period even starts, each fellowship includes a summer intern.
NVIDIA collaborates with other industry leaders to take on some of the most difficult computer problems. Together, we’re reshaping the future in industries as varied as research, health, vehicle design, and filmmaking, to name just a few. NVIDIA-developed innovations are reshaping technologies utilized in all of these industries. We need creative PhD candidates who are eager to take on obstacles head-on in order to meet our challenges.
NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship 2024-2025
- Up to sixty Thousand dollar.
- All International
NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship 2024-2025 Benefits:
NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program awards grants of between $60K to $100K to Ph.D. students researching subjects that could result in breakthroughs for computing acceleration or its applications. This summer internship serves as part of each Fellowship year.
NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship 2024-2025 Eligibility Criteria:
- Students applying should have completed one academic year of Ph.D. studies (at the time of application). Their major should either be Computer Science, Computer Engineering, System Architecture, Electrical Engineering or another relevant discipline.
- Students engaging in active research to complete their Ph.D. thesis should expect to remain full-time Ph.D. students for all nine months of this award period (2024-2025), meaning no earlier completion can be expected than June/May 2025.
- Students should complete a summer internship (required by COVID-19 and potentially conducted remotely) prior to beginning a fellowship year.
- Students do not necessarily have to be immediate relatives of an NVIDIA employee to receive this award; any payments should go directly to their institution of study rather than directly to the students themselves.
Application Procedure for NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship 2024-2025:
- Research summaries or thesis proposals of two pages or less and bibliographies should be attached as attachments to your submission.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV), including contact details.
- Two nominating letters from professors (2 required; must include one letter from your thesis advisor. Maximum three nominating letters accepted – it’s OK if more are provided).
- Submit Your App Now: It is the responsibility of applicants to ensure all necessary documents are submitted on or before their due dates via an online Submission Portal application form, where applicants manage their application process. Students should:
- Begin creating your profile – start now, return as often as necessary until all applications have been submitted successfully, and include complete application information such as research summary/thesis outline as well as CV (CV).
- Add contacts for letters of recommendation — an email will automatically be sent on your behalf when adding recommenders; be sure to add professors/recommenders early so as not to delay starting! Don’t wait till the last minute before setting a date!
- Keep an eye on the progress of your letters on the portal – Do not press the final submission until its status shows “recommendation submitted”, for each anticipated recommendation that is set as finalized and set one day earlier than when students submit them – this allows students to ensure all documentation has been uploaded before making final submission. Deadline for recommendations submission is 3 p.m. Pacific 6 September 2023
- Discuss with your recommenders a timeline for them to upload their letters; ultimately it is the student’s responsibility to ensure their letters make it into the system on time.
Application Deadline for NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship 2024-2025 for PhD
The Application deadline For NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship 2024-2025 is 7, Sep, 2023,