OpenLearn Free Online Courses with Free Certificate 2024: Would you like to improve your abilities? Enroll in the free online courses offered by OpenLearn. If you don’t have enough time to work on your skills to add to your resume, now is the ideal opportunity. In nearly every subject, the Open University offers more than 100 courses. Anybody in the world can access the OpenLearn online courses. Because these are self-paced online courses, you can finish them whenever it’s convenient for you and monitor your progress. By enrolling in these courses, you can improve your social and academic skills and receive free certificates upon course completion.
The free courses cover a wide range of subjects; some are created especially for OpenLearn, while others are based on the OU academic curriculum. The levels of the courses are introductory, intermediate, and advanced. All of the materials for OpenLearn courses are accessible to everyone at no cost. OpenLearn offers free certificates, a statement of participation, and a badge to students who finish the free online course; however, they still need to finish the assessment. The free certificates and mission statement are available for download and printing. Additionally, the students can post their certificates on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn as well as on their resumes. Free courses offered by OpenLearn, however, are not intended for credit or formal education. You should sign up for the OpenLearn Online Courses if you want the appropriate qualifications.
The Open University of the United Kingdom established the online learning platform known as Open Learn. This program was initiated by the university for the benefit of society. Every year, about 6 million students sign up for various courses on the platform. Students from all over the world use OpenLearn. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education has accredited Open University, the top research university in the world in the United Kingdom, since it was founded on April 23, 1969. It offers a creative and adaptable approach to teaching. Students enrolled part-time have the opportunity to learn alongside creative, lucrative, and award-winning approaches. Thus, don’t pass up this educational opportunity and submit an application for the free online courses that come with free certificates.
Open University Courses Catalogue:
- Health, Sports & Psychology
- Education & Development
- History & The Arts
- Money & Business
- Nature & Environment
- Science, Maths & Technology
- Society, Politics & Law
- Digital & Computing
OpenLearn Free Online Courses with Free Certificate 2024 | Open University
- Country: Online
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for OpenLearn Online Courses:
- This platform is best for you as they do not require any prior education or experience.
- However, to enroll in any course, the individual must be 13 years or above.
- OpenLearn courses are open to all international students and learners.
- The only requirement for this opportunity is a mobile phone or laptop.
- Furthermore, individuals must have a good internet connection.
Benefits of OpenLearn Free Online Courses:
- No registration fees prior to taking the course.
- Nearly 1000 courses are available.
- Easy access to all Open Learn courses.
- Courses are self-paced, and you can track your performance throughout.
- Free certificates are provided on completion of the course.
- A Statement of participation is also given on request.
- A free digital badge is provided for all the digital platforms the individual use.
- The registration process for Open University online courses is online.
- Sign up to make an account on OU Website, then find the course you are interested in and click on the Join course for free.
- The registration process is free and very easy.
- The OpenLearn free courses with certificates are available globally and have no official deadline.