One of the most prominent scholarships for overseas students who desire to study for their MBA and master’s in the UK is the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2024-2025. For the academic year 2024–2025, overseas students may enroll in master’s programs at Oxford University thanks to the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship. With the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships, overseas students attending the University of Oxford may study for free in the UK since these scholarships are completely supported. All outstanding students will have the option to attend Oxford University for free thanks to the fully financed scholarship in the UK. In the UK, the Pershing scholarship is open to applicants from all around the globe. The Oxford institution scholarship is a fantastic opportunity for gifted students who are unable to attend any overseas institution for free owing to their inability to do so in the UK.
Up to six fully financed scholarships may be given by the University of Oxford to overseas students who want to study at a world-class institution in the United Kingdom and gain admission to Oxford. The Oxford University Pershing scholarship is completely financed and open to all students from any country. The University of Oxford’s Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships are completely financed, thus there are no fees associated with applying. The entire tuition cost and £15,609 for living expenses are both covered by this fully funded UK scholarship. The Pershing Square Foundation provides full scholarships each year to deserving 1+1 MBA candidates, covering both the masters and MBA year. A fully financed UK scholarship is a fantastic opportunity to enter the prestigious institution that every outstanding student aspires to attend.
Outstanding students who possess the aptitude and commitment to identify sustainable and scaleable solutions to cross-cultural issues are known as Pershing Square Scholars. The linked master’s degrees may be pursued together with an MBA thanks to the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships. Students who are presently enrolled in any of the master’s partnering degrees and want to pursue their MBA may apply for the fully-funded Oxford scholarship. The Oxford Pershing Graduate Scholarship was established in 2014 and covers tuition fees, study-related expenditures, and an additional sum that applicants may use to cover living expenses during their two years of study in the UK. International students will get the chance to receive an education and mentorship from professionals at the top institution in the UK thanks to this graduate fellowship in the country. Additionally, they will get a fantastic opportunity to network internationally with many motivational individuals and groups connected to the Pershing Square Foundation community. Additionally, Pershing Square Scholars have the opportunity to take part in several prestigious gatherings, seminars, and events. Therefore, don’t lose out on this chance to complete an MBA or master’s degree in the UK and submit your application for the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships right now! Check the information below to make sure you are eligible before moving on to the application.
Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2024-2025 Fully Funded Study in UK
Courses Offered at the University of Oxford:
- The Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Department of Computer Science
- MSc in Advanced Computer Science
- MSc in Education (Child Development and Education)
- MSc in Education (Comparative and International Education)
- MSc Education (Digital and Social Change)
- MSc in Education (Higher Education)
- MSc in Pharmacology
- MSc in Comparative Social Policy
- MSc in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- MSc in Sociology
- Faculty of History
- MSc in Economic and Social History
- Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL)
- Magister Juris (MJur
- MSc Law and Finance (MLF)
- MSt in Modern Languages
- MSt in Music (Composition)
- MSt in Music (Performance)
- MSt in Music (Musicology)
- MSt in Comparative Literature and Critical Translation
- MSc in International Health and Tropical Medicine.
- MSc in Migration Studies.
- MSc in Social Data Science
- MSc in Social Science of the Internet
- MSc in Social Anthropology
- MSc in Visual, Material, and Museum Anthropology
- MSc in Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology
- MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management
- MSc in Environmental Change and Management
- MSc in Nature, Society, and Environmental Governance
- MSc in Sustainability, Enterprise, and the Environment
- MSc in Water Science, Policy, and Management.
- MSc in African Studies.
- MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies.
- MSc in Japanese Studies.
- MSc in Latin American Studies.
- MSc in Modern South Asian Studies.
- MSc in Russian and East European Studies.
Country: United Kingdom
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: January 5, 2024
Eligibility Criteria :
Want to study in the UK for free? So, what are you waiting for? Start your process right now for the fully funded Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships at Oxford University after checking your eligibility below:
Eligibility Criteria of the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships:
- Applicants must have a good command of English.
- International students from all over the world are eligible for this fully funded graduate scholarship in the UK.
- Applicants must have excellent academic achievements.
- Applicants must have leadership potential, which can be shown through their experience and motivation.
- Applicants must have strong personal character, commitment, and integrity.
- Applicants must have the intention to work on a global scale of social and cultural problems.
- The applicants must have the ability to create ideas on how we can achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these global challenges.
- Applicants must know properly and have a vision of how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will help them to fulfil their objectives.
Note: These points should be highlighted in your scholarship essay and interview answers.
Interested in Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships and ready to start the application process? Then you must know how this fully funded master’s scholarship will help you to fulfil your dreams to study in the UK. Opportunities Circle has listed the benefits below.
Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2024 Benefits:
- Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship will provide full tuition fees for the scholars.
- The scholarship will also provide £17,668 to scholars, which will be used to cover the living expenses of students for both years of study.
- A chance to study for free in the UK.
- An international networking opportunity.
- An amazing opportunity to be a part of the University of Oxford and study for free at Oxford.
- A chance to attend different international conferences and activities.
- You must be thinking about how to apply for the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2024/2025.
- Applicants must apply for both courses.
- And the applicant must upload the scholarship essay in the ‘Funding’ section of the 1+1 MBA program application before the deadline.
- Applicants have to answer the question: “How do you intend to change the world, and what does this tell us about you as a person” in a maximum of 500 words.
- Applicants must submit their application before the deadline to be considered for the scholarship.
Application Deadline for the Pershing Square Foundation Scholarships:
- Every partnering master program has its own deadlines.
- To be considered for the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships, applicants must apply by 5th January 2024 for the 1+1 MBA and their chosen master program deadline either in December 2023 or January 2024.