Happy news!. Start your educational journey in the UK. A scholarship for Oxford’s Pershing Square is available right now. We shall go into great depth about this scholarship in this post, including its application advantages and detailed application instructions.
Oxford University offers the Oxford Pershing Square grant 2024–2025, a fully financed grant for overseas students. There are five full scholarships available for both the MBA and Master’s programs. This scholarship provides £15,609 for living costs over the course of the two academic years, covering the entire cost of tuition.
International students from all around the globe who are interested in pursuing postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford are eligible for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship. The Pershing Square Foundation provides up to five full scholarships each year to deserving 1+1 MBA students, covering both the Master’s and MBA year.
Pershing Square Scholars are exceptional individuals who have shown the capacity and commitment to find lasting solutions to cultural issues on a global scale. The scholarship is intended to be followed by one of the linked Master degrees and combined with our MBA. If you want to apply for an MBA while enrolled in one of the Master’s partnering programs, that option is also accessible.
The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship was created in 2014 and provides financial assistance for both study years for tuition, books, and living expenses. Additionally, you would gain from the mentorship and networking possibilities with commendable people and groups that are a member of the Pershing Square Foundation community.
By hosting receptions and conferences with our dean, professors, and other MBA academics as soon as you begin your Master’s degree, you swiftly integrate into the Sa’d Business School community. You have access to and use of the networks and resources of your department and Oxford Sad throughout both years. Additionally, the Foundation Pershing Square will invite you to a summertime “walk” in New York City, where you may attend conferences and seminars with influential inventors and gear makers.
Additionally, Pershing Square Scholars have the opportunity to take part in a number of prestigious conferences and events throughout the year, such as the Skoll World Forum and the Ditchely Conferences.
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship 2024-2025 (Fully Funded)
- Level of Study: Masters / MBA
- Institution(s): University of Oxford
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: 2 Years
- Deadline: January 05, 2024 (annual)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- The Master of Public Policy (MPP).
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice.
- MSc in Computer Science.
- MSc in Education (Child Development and Education).
- MSc in Visual, Material and Museum Anthropology.
- MSc in Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology.
- MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management.
- MSc in Environmental Change and Management.
- MSc in Education (Comparative and International Education).
- MSc in Education (Higher Education).
- MSc in Comparative Social Policy.
- MSc in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation.
- MSc in Sociology.
- MSc in Economic and Social History.
- MST in Music.
- MSc in International Health and Tropical Medicine.
- MSc in Migration Studies.
- MSc in Social Science of the Internet.
- MSc in Social Anthropology.
- MSc in Nature, Society and Environmental Governance.
- MSc in Water Science, Policy and Management.
- MSc in African Studies.
- MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies.
- MSc in Japanese Studies.
- MSc in Latin American Studies.
- MSc in Modern South Asian Studies.
- MSc in Russian and East European Studies.
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition Fees
- College Fees
- £15,609 toward living expenses for both years of study
Eligibility Criteria for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship
To be eligible for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Academic achievement.
- Leadership potential demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Strong personal character, integrity, and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organization or through the development of a new enterprise.
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges.
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfill your objectives.
Note: These attributes should be highlighted in your MBA application, scholarship essay and interview answers.
How to Apply for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship:
- To apply for the 1+1 MBA you must meet the entry requirements for both the Oxford MBA and your chosen Master.
- When submitting your MBA application, you will need to include a scholarship essay in addition to the required MBA essays. This year’s question is: ‘How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?’ (Maximum 500 words)
- Complete the MBA application form (selecting 1+1 under the program of interest), as well as apply to the partnering Master’s degree of your choice by the January 2024 admissions deadlines.
To apply and know more about Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship, please visit the official website: