Reach Oxford Scholarships 2024-2025 UK : One of the most prestigious scholarships for international students who desire to study for their MBA and master’s in the UK is the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2024-2025. For the academic year 2024–2025, international students can enroll in master’s programs at Oxford University thanks to the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship. With the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships, international students attending the University of Oxford can study for free in the UK because these scholarships are fully supported. All outstanding students will have the option to attend Oxford University for free thanks to the fully financed scholarship in the UK. In the UK, the Pershing scholarship is open to applicants from all around the world. The Oxford University scholarship is a fantastic opportunity for gifted students who are unable to attend any overseas university for free due to their inability to do so in the UK.
Up to six fully financed scholarships may be given by the University of Oxford to international students who wish to study at a world-class institution in the United Kingdom and gain admission to Oxford. The Oxford University Pershing scholarship is completely funded and open to all students from any country. The University of Oxford’s Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships are fully financed, thus there are no fees associated with applying. The full tuition cost and £15,609 for living expenses are both covered by this fully funded UK scholarship. The Pershing Square Foundation provides full scholarships each year to deserving 1+1 MBA candidates, covering both the masters and MBA year. A fully financed UK scholarship is a fantastic opportunity to enter the prestigious university that every outstanding student aspires to attend.
Outstanding students who possess the aptitude and commitment to identify sustainable and scaleable solutions to cross-cultural issues are known as Pershing Square Scholars. The linked master’s degrees can be pursued along with an MBA thanks to the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships. Students who are currently enrolled in any of the master’s partnering degrees and wish to pursue their MBA can apply for the fully-funded Oxford scholarship. The Oxford Pershing Graduate Scholarship was established in 2014 and covers tuition fees, study-related expenditures, and an additional sum that applicants can use to cover living expenses during their two years of study in the UK. International students will get the chance to receive an education and mentoring from professionals at the top institution in the UK thanks to this graduate fellowship in the country. Additionally, they will have a fantastic opportunity to network internationally with many motivational individuals and groups connected to the Pershing Square Foundation community. Additionally, Pershing Square Scholars have the opportunity to take part in numerous prestigious gatherings, seminars, and events. Therefore, don’t lose out on this chance to complete an MBA or master’s degree in the UK and submit your application for the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships right away! Check the information below to make sure you are eligible before moving on to the application.
Reach Oxford Scholarships 2024-2025
- University of Oxford
- All International
Reach Oxford Scholarships 2024-2025 Benefits
- Cost for courses typically span three or four years depending on their program of choice, covering living expenses during that time and providing one round-trip air fare each year of study as tuition fee payment; living costs will also be covered until its conclusion; plus one return ticket each year until completion.
Reach Oxford Scholarships 2024-2025 Eligible Criteria
- You must come from one of the countries identified as low or lower-middle income economies by the World Bank.
- Academic Qualification: By this stage you should have received an offer to study a full-time undergraduate course at Oxford.
- To be considered eligible, applicants must demonstrate an exceptional need and cannot pursue higher studies at Oxford without financial assistance.
- You must be under 22 on October 1 of the year in which you matriculate (start) Oxford.
- Visit the University of Oxford’s official website and review their most up-to-date criteria and application process for Reach Oxford Scholarship.
- Scholars must prepare an annual report outlining their academic and social activities as well as achievements at university, to be considered eligible for awards in subsequent years. Its acceptance will depend on meeting academically satisfactory performance criteria.
- Candidates for this scheme should be mindful that competition for grants is extremely fierce; unfortunately, the University is not in a position to provide money to candidates that do not receive one.
- If you have received an offer to defer admission to an undergraduate program at Oxford and wish to apply for scholarship support, the deadline to do so will be January of your start year (e.g. January 2023 if starting October 2023). We only accept applications for scholarships to undergraduate students once per January.
- If you reside in the UK and would like to apply to Oxford University’s Astrophoria Foundation Year Program and would like a scholarship towards your undergraduate course after completion, submit an application by January in your intended year of commencement (i.e., 2024 if you intend on starting then). Once accepted to their Foundation Year Program, applicants will be informed which scholarship(ies) can apply towards funding it – only applying once for scholarships that support undergraduate study is permissible.
- Candidates must be residents of the countries that get official development assistance via the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD):Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Angola; Argentina; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Belarus; Belize; Benin; Bhutan; Bolivia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Botswana; Brazil; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cambodia; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Rep.; Chad; China; Colombia; Comoros; Congo, Dem. Rep.; Congo, Rep.; Costa Rica; Cote d’Ivoire; Cuba; Djibouti; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Ecuador; Egypt; El Salvador; Equatorial Guinea; Eritrea; Eswatini; Ethiopia; Fiji; Gabon; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Grenada; Guatemala; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Guyana; Haiti; Honduras; India; Indonesia; Iran; Iraq; Jamaica; Jordan; Kazakhstan; Kenya; Kiribati; Korea, Dem. People’s Rep.; Kosovo; Kyrgyz Rep.; Laos; Lebanon; Lesotho; Liberia; Libya; Madagascar; Malawi; Malaysia; Maldives; Mali; Marshall Islands; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mexico; Micronesia, Federated States; Moldova; Mongolia; Montenegro; Montserrat; Morocco; Mozambique; Myanmar; Namibia; Nauru; Nepal; Nicaragua; Niger; Nigeria; Niue; North Macedonia; Pakistan; Panama; Papua New Guinea; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Saint Helena; Samoa; Sao Tome and Principe; Senegal; Serbia; Sierra Leone; Solomon Islands; Somalia; South Africa; South Sudan; Sri Lanka; St. Lucia; St. Vincent and Grenadines; Sudan; Suriname; Syria; Tajikistan; Tanzania; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Togo; Tokelau; Tonga; Tunisia; Turkey; Turkmenistan; Tuvalu; Uganda; Ukraine; Uzbekistan; Vanuatu; Venezuela; Vietnam; Wallis and Futuna; West Bank and Gaza Strip; Yemen; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
Application procedure For Reach Oxford Scholarships 2024-2025
Candidates looking to apply for Oxford Reach Scholarships in the UK 2024 should first make an application to one of Oxford University’s eligible courses before becoming a candidate for one of its Reach Oxford Scholarships. Interested parties must submit applications via UCAS to Oxford for undergraduate programs before being considered as candidates for acceptance into admission and then considered eligible to compete for Reach Oxford Scholarships. Candidates accepted onto an undergraduate course at Oxford will submit the Undergraduate Scholarship applications by their designated date.
Application Deadline for Reach Oxford Scholarships 2024-2025 UK
The Application deadline For Reach Oxford Scholarships is Not Specified.