We are here with another chance for you to change your life! The Rhodes Scholarships is now accepting applications from overseas students. Outstanding young people with diverse views, spirits, and inventive thinking will be brought together by the Rhodes Scholarship in the UK to exchange ideas and learn from one another. Every recipient of this fully financed UK scholarship has the potential to succeed. You may attend the University of Oxford for free thanks to the scholarship program. This esteemed scholarship program is supported by the Rhodes Trust and is available to exceptional foreign students from least developed and developing nations who wish to pursue postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford. Try your luck and submit an application for this fully financed scholarship program for the UK today—it may change your life!
103 overseas students are given free tuition at Oxford thanks to the Rhodes Scholarship. One of the oldest and most famous prizes in history is the Oxford University Scholarship. In 1902, the first Rhodes Scholarship was given out. Students must apply for a full-time postgraduate program as this fully supported postgraduate scholarship is a full-time scholarship program. Additionally, this is a difficult scholarship since many students from all over the world apply for Rhodes scholarships at Oxford University. Given that a wide number of subjects are covered by the fully funded Rhodes UK scholarships, it is a fantastic chance for people who desire to flourish in their areas of interest. The applicant must choose from the University of Oxford’s postgraduate level courses.
The postgraduate scholarship in the UK provides funding for students enrolled in Master’s, MPhil, or PhD programs for two or three years. For those who desire to enroll in a full-time postgraduate study at the University of Oxford, the Rhodes Scholarships are available. For the course of the Oxford postgraduate degree program, these foreign scholarships in the UK pay all expenditures such as tuition fees, visa fees, travel allowance, and many other advantages. This is a fantastic chance for overseas students to study for free in the UK. Different nations may apply for the Rhodes Scholarships in the UK in 2024. The purpose of this UK scholarship is to improve communication and ties between England and underdeveloped nations.
One of the best universities in the world and the most respected is the University of Oxford. Because of its system for learning, research, and teaching, this university is well-known. Oxford University is ranked first among the top 10 institutions in the UK and fourth overall in the QS Global World Rankings. At the University of Oxford, there are a lot of international students studying and residing there. It is a varied institution where individuals connect with each other and seek to improve the world from a variety of cultures, faiths, and backgrounds. You can find out more about the requirements, advantages, and application process for the Rhodes Scholarships in the UK in this page.
Number of Rhodes Scholarships for Each Country:
Here is the list of countries/states eligible for Rhodes UK scholarships. The number of awards for each country is also provided with the country names. No. of Rhodes Scholarships Awards: 103 scholarships for MS, MPhil &PhD
- Australia (9 awards)
- Bermuda (1 award)
- China (4 awards)
- Canada (11 awards)
- One award for East Africa covering Uganda, Burundi, Rwanda, Tanzania, and South Sudan.
- Global (2 awards)
- Germany (2 awards)
- India (5 awards)
- Hong Kong (1 award)
- Jamaica (1 award)
- One award for the Commonwealth Carrabean covering Antigua, Barbados, Bahamas, Belize, Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago, Grenada, Dominica, St. Lucia, Guyana, St. Vincent, Montserrat, St. Kitts-Nevis, Anguilla, Cayman Islands, the Turks and Caicos Islands, and the British Virgin Islands.
- Malaysia (1 award)
- Kenya (2 awards)
- New Zealand (3 awards)
- Saudi Arabia (2 awards)
- Pakistan (1 award)
- Singapore (1 award)
- Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Palestine (2 awards)
- Southern Africa, covering South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, and Eswatini (10 awards)
- UAE (2 awards)
- United States of America covering 50 states of the US (32 awards).
- West Africa, covering Benin, Cape Verde, Burkina Faso Gambia, Guinea, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Ivory Coast, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Mauritania, Saint Helena, Sierra Leone, São Tomé, Senegal, and Principe, and Togo (2 awards)
- Zimbabwe (2 awards)
- Zambia (2 awards)
Note: If your country is not in this, then you are not eligible for a Rhodes scholarship in the United Kingdom.
- United Kingdom
- Financial coverage:
- Fully Funded
- October 4, 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
Are you looking for a fully funded scholarship in the UK to pursue your postgraduate in the UK for free? Then apply for this University of Oxford Rhodes scholarship. Check your eligibility criteria and start the process.
Eligibility Criteria for the Rhodes Scholarships in the UK:
- Applicants must be from the countries mentioned above to be eligible for the Rhodes scholarship program.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
- They must have completed their bachelor’s degree by July 2024.
- The eligibility criteria depend on the country. You can check the criteria by selecting your country.
- Applicant should be proficient in English.
Ready to start the application process for the fully funded master’s scholarship in the UK? Before starting, check the benefits and financial aid provided under this Rhodes trust scholarship 2024.
Benefits of the Rhodes Scholarships in the UK:
- The scholarship will cover the application fee of Oxford University.
- It will also cover all the tuition expenses.
- Scholarship recipients will also receive a stipend, of approximately £18,180 per annum (£1,515 per month) as per last year.
- In addition, the Rhodes scholarship will also cover a settling allowance.
- Students will receive two economy-class flights covering international travel to and from the UK.
- Student visa fee coverage.
- Scholars will get International Health Surcharge (IHS).
Required Documents for Rhodes Scholarships:
- Curriculum vitae (CV) /resume.
- Personal statement (which clearly states your reasons and wishes to study at Oxford and why).
- Reference letters.
- Evidence of academic record/transcript (complete or in progress) of your undergraduate degree or any postgraduate study.
- English Language Proficiency (for those countries where English is not the first language).
- Birth certificate/passport.
- Academic statement.
Note: The format and type of these documents will depend on the country’s requirements.
- There is no application fee for the Rhodes scholarship application form.
- Applicants must apply for the Rhodes scholarship before applying for the course of their interest at the University of Oxford.
- Applicants selected for the scholarship are then required to apply for the graduate program/course via the University of Oxford’s graduate application form with support from the team at Rhodes House.
- Applicants must submit their online application with all the required documents.
- Visit the Rhodes Oxford Scholarship website and select your country/region for more application details.
- You should read all the details and information on the Rhodes Scholarship official website.
- Before you proceed with your application, you should carefully read the general information, the Rhodes Scholarship Terms of Reference, the information in this document and the terms of admission to graduate studies at the University.
- Check the selection and application process of your country/region because the application process varies from country to country.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to a social engagement and a final interview for approval.
- The Rhodes scholarship application deadline varies from country to country. Please check the official website for more details.