Study in Europe | Fully Funded | Romania Government Scholarship 2024: Here’s another chance to study in Europe courtesy of Opportunities Hub. One of the greatest and most anticipated scholarship programs for international students in Europe is the Romanian Government Scholarship. The Romanian state’s scholarship program is now accepting applications for the 2024–2021 academic year. The Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs extends an invitation to all non-EU students to apply for scholarships in Romania to pursue postsecondary education at some of the country’s best universities, including undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programs. For international students, this fully funded scholarship in Romania is regarded as one of the best in all of Europe. For non-EU students, it is a great chance to study in Europe and get a taste of life in one of the continent’s biggest nations. Romanian government scholarships in Europe provide access to the rich cultural and higher education systems of Europe, as well as job and career opportunities.
The Romanian Government Scholarships will be funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, relieving the students of any financial burden. International students will receive housing and full tuition fee exemption through the fully funded scholarship in Europe. You can apply for this scholarship from any country. Due to the intense competition for this European scholarship, only a small number of exceptionally gifted students with stellar academic records will be chosen from each nation. If they want to study in a country in Europe, students from non-EU nations must take advantage of this opportunity.
Undergraduate, graduate, and master’s scholarships are available to students. The scholarship will last for three to six years for the undergraduate program, two years for the master’s program, and three to five years for the doctoral program. With the exception of medicine, pharmacy, and dentistry, almost all academic fields are covered by this scholarship: architecture, visual arts, culture and civilization, journalism, engineering, political and administrative science, education science, social and human science, technical studies, oil and gas, agricultural science, science and technology, and architecture. A large selection of courses is available to students, with the exception of medical science. Unfortunately, medical science programs like MBBS, dentistry, pharmacy bachelor’s degree, and related subjects are not covered by this international scholarship.
Romanian government scholarships are intended to support international cultural exchange by luring young, exceptional, highly motivated, and gifted students to study in Romania. Romanian government scholarships that are fully funded will help students reach their full potential by easing the financial burden of their academic costs. The good news for applicants is that certain Romanian universities accept applicants who fulfill the prerequisites without requiring results from English language proficiency exams like the TOEFL or IELTS. On its own, it is a merit to study in a nation where the literacy rate is higher than 98%. It demonstrates the government’s commitment to youth and the educational system. Not to mention, there are more exposure and career opportunities for students studying in European nations.
The Romanian government scholarship for overseas students in 2024 is a fantastic way to discover the splendor of a European nation. Romania is renowned for Transylvania and its stunning mountains. Numerous historic churches and castles can be found, most famously the cliffside Bran Castle, which is connected to the Dracula legend. Since Romanian is the language spoken by the majority of its citizens, the courses offered under this scholarship are in Romanian. Romania provides a wealth of educational and professional opportunities in addition to its stunning scenic architecture. Read this article carefully for more information about the Romanian Government Scholarship 2024–25, and don’t forget to apply before the deadline for this fully funded European scholarship for international students.
Study in Europe | Fully Funded | Romania Government Scholarship 2024
Undergraduate Degree: 3-6 Years
Master’s Degree: 1, 1.5-2 Years
Doctorate Degree: 3-5 Years
Romania Government Scholarship 2024
- Country: Romania
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: March 15, 2024
Eligibility Criteria of Romania Government Scholarship 2024:
- Applicants from non-EU countries are eligible to apply for the Romania Government Scholarship 2024.
- Citizens of European Union countries are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants shall not hold Romanian citizenship.
- They shall not be over 35 years old to apply for the master’s program and be under 45 for the PhD program.
- International students shall hold a degree from a previously attended program.
- They must have an outstanding academic record, for the last graduated degree of at least 7 corresponding to the scoring system in Romania or the “Good” score.
- Applicants must undertake a preparatory language course for a year if they apply for an undergraduate or master’s scholarship.
- Romanian citizens or people who applied for protection in Romania cannot apply for this scholarship program.
- PhD applicants shall pass the entrance exam as a part of the selection process.
Benefits of Scholarships in Romania for International Students:
- No application fee or registration fee is required. Furthermore, there is no fee required for aptitude and entrance tests for a PhD.
- Free language preparatory course for one year.
- Moreover, exemption on tuition fees for undergraduate, master and PhD programs.
- The Romanian government scholarship will provide free accommodation for international students for the duration of the scholarship program.
- In addition, a monthly stipend will be provided.
- Students may also receive full medical assistance for free.
- The applicants will have to cover the cost of international transport themselves so they should be prepared financially for the additional cost they have to cover.
- It is an excellent opportunity for international students who dream of studying in European countries but cannot afford it due to financial restraints.
- Explore European culture and international standards of education.
Documents Required for Romania Government Scholarship 2024:
Here is the list of documents required for the Romania government scholarship 2023 application.
- Properly and correctly filled form.
- Updated CV.
- 2 passport-size recent photos.
- Copy of the first 3 pages of the passport.
- A legal copy of the birth certificate (must be in English or Romanian).
- Official letter issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin.
- Application form for the issuance of letter of acceptance to study in Romania.
- Copies of diploma/degree or equivalent (bachelor, master) translated in English or Romanian language.
- An attested medical certificate providing the fact that the applicant does not suffer from any contagious disease or other medical condition.
- The application process for the fully funded Romania government scholarship 2024 is online.
- Applicants must submit their online applications through the Study in Romania platform by clicking on the Apply Now button at the end of the application process section.
- Go to the platform and then select the Apply Now option.
- Create an account on the application portal; log in if you already have an existing one.
- Then start your application.
- Provide accurate contact and personal information.
- Applicants must submit the documents file in the given format.
- Applicants must scan supporting documents individually in PDF format.
- Applicants must follow the application submission procedure strictly.
- Applications must be submitted before the Romania Government Scholarship 2024 deadline ends.
Romania Government Scholarship Application Deadline:
The deadline for the Romania Government Scholarship 2024 application is 15 March 2024.
Check the Frequently Asked Question or scholarship information page if you have any concerns or queries.