Highly qualified undergraduate, master’s (MA), and doctoral students enrolled in any German institution in 2023–2024 are eligible for Rosa Luxemburg Foundation scholarships, which give financial awards. We encourage students from all around the world including the United States to apply for these grants in 2023–2024.
Recent graduates of technical schools as well as those majoring in scientific or technological disciplines are highly after. Additionally, its Scholarship Department grants temporary foreign residents who go to Germany for the purpose of doing research or pursuing academic education.
It’s ideal to continue your study in Germany. Applications for the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship are now being accepted; in this article, we’ll go through the benefits of the program and how to apply.
Full master’s and doctoral scholarships are available to international students through the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships 2024–2025. Each month, 1350 EUR is distributed, in addition to one-time payments of 100 EUR to help with research costs. Additional financial aid, such as health insurance subsidies, may also be obtainable.
The Federal Foreign Office (Auswartiges Amt) is where the funding for this program originates from. Although initial awards might continue up to 12 months with future extensions depending on whether conditions have been met or even beyond this timeline (extensions can potentially occur beyond Regelstudienzeit), grant duration relies on your average time or semesters enrolled (Regelstudienzeit).
The Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung Scholarship Department offers extensive assistance to scholars, including political education activities and summer schools, domestic and international conferences, symposia, educational excursions, and many more.
Additionally, this institution provides instruction in time and self-management methods, conflict resolution, and communication skills. Additionally, its services support academic degrees, books, writing programs, and methodology seminars.
Outstanding domestic and international undergraduate and doctorate students who exhibit a high degree of social and political participation are eligible for scholarships from the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung. Each year, the Scholarship Division gives out cash rewards. Through this method of scholarship funding distribution, the Stiftung hopes to lessen any political, social, or gender-based discrimination that may exist in our society. As a result, priority consideration for scholarships is given to women applicants as well as students from non-academic or migration-based disciplines, socially vulnerable populations, and individuals with disabilities who exhibit comparable achievement and commitment. Undergraduate applicants as well as graduates of technical institutes will also get substantial encouragement.
Rosa Luxemburg Foundation scholarships 2023-2024:
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung
- Study in: Germany
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Masters and PhD degrees in any subject, except for Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary medicine
- Program Period: For masters, maximum three years, For PhD, maximum four years
- Deadline: October 1, 2023 / April 1, 2024
Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
For Masters: The monthly basic scholarship consists of 850€ along with a lump sum of 20€. Additional subsidies for health and nursing insurance of no more than 86€ are also available.
For PhD: The doctoral scholarship is largely independent of one’s income and consists of 1350€ per month. Additional lump sum payments of 100€ to cover research costs and further health care subsidies are also available. Scholarship holders can also receive funding to cover stays abroad (for research, attending conferences, etc.).
Euro and German language classes can be sponsored by the organization.
Rosa Luxemburg Foundation scholarships 2023-2024 Benefits:
The Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship awards its recipient several benefits:
- Masters can expect a monthly base grant of 850 EUR with 20 EUR payable as an upfront lump sum payment. In addition, subsidies up to the value of 86EUR may also be made available.
- Ph.D. Students: Doctoral scholarships typically do not depend on an applicant’s income and include monthly stipends of 1350 EUR plus lump sum payments of 100EUR to cover research-related costs and healthcare subsidies; scholarship recipients also benefit from funds to cover travel costs associated with attending conferences, etc.
- Euro and German language classes are provided through this institution.
- Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung Scholarship Department offers its scholarship holders various forms of support, from political education events and summer schools, workshops held both domestically and abroad, symposiums and educational trips. This department provides practical training on topics including communication, conflict management, rhetoric and other crucial skills; time and self-management strategies as aiding academic achievement, texts and writing classes offered as well as specific workshops covering methodology. A particular emphasis is put upon student self-organization as well as work groups facilitated through this department aided by approximately 130 academic liaisons along with staff from Rosa Luxemburg-Stiftung and networks available through them.
Rosa Luxemburg Foundation scholarships 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates for admission should demonstrate both exceptional academic and professional abilities (delivered evidence that their results in university/school exceed average) along with political/social engagement that supports Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung objectives, along with proficiency in German (at a B2 level or above).
- Candidates for Rosa Luxemburg Scholar awards must demonstrate leadership capabilities as well as adhere to the ethical code established for Rosa Luxemburg Scholars. In order to qualify, full-time study programs at German institutions must be available allowing candidates to meet these standards of eligibility for consideration of receiving this prestigious prize.
- Professional and academic qualifications that meet or surpass average levels in university or school environments; strong evidence of political engagement aligned with Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung goals; proficiency in German (B2 grade or above); family or personal background considerations
- Essential Language: English proficiency must meet or surpass that of German (B2 at minimum)
Countries eligible for consideration are all world nations; women students of nonacademic immigrants or with significant needs who show exceptional achievements are preferred as are disabled students who show accomplishment and determination. Applications by both undergraduate and doctoral students of technical/scientific fields as well as graduates from technical schools are strongly supported.
Application Procedure For Rosa Luxemburg Foundation scholarships 2023-2024:
- You Can Apply For this scholarship Online.
- Upload Required Documents and Create Account
The Application Deadline For Rosa Luxemburg Foundation scholarships is 1st October, 2023