A partially financed scholarship program for overseas students is called Southern Cross University Scholarships 2024–2025. Offerings for this grant include both undergraduate and graduate degrees. This scholarship has a yearly value of $5,000 and is paid in payments over the course of each study year, starting with the first session and continuing after each study session is successfully completed.
International students from all around the world are eligible to apply for Southern Cross University Scholarships to pursue undergraduate and graduate degrees at SCU Australia. On the east coast of Australia, Southern Cross University has many campuses. The Gold Coast, Coffs Harbour, and Lismore all have main campuses.
International students who want to study at Southern Cross University can do so with the help of the SCU Scholarships. Undergraduate and Masters students who are keen on studying and looking for scholarships in Australia are invited by Southern Cross University Australia. This institution offers students the chance to receive scholarships that range from $5,000 to $8,000 in fee reductions, paid in installments each year beginning with the first session and continuing after each study session is successfully completed. International students may be eligible for the Southern Cross University Scholarship 2024–2025, which is partially supported. According to the Times Higher Education globe University Rankings, the university is among the top 150 universities under the age of 50 in the globe.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Southern Cross University
- Study in: Australia
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships Provide the recipient with the following benefits:
International Regional Scholarships
- $5,000 Fee reduction each year, paid in installments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session.
Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships
- $8,000 fee reduction each year, paid in installments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session.
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Cross University Scholarship
To qualify for Southern Cross University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries. Citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible to apply.
- Apply to study a full-time (8 units per year) undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either Lismore, Gold Coast or Coffs Harbour campus.
- Applicant must meet the minimum admission requirements of the University.
- Undergraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.
- Postgraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5*.
- Students must successfully complete all units in their progression, by maintaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Students must meet the attendance requirements of their program and student visa to remain eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Southern Cross University Scholarship?
- International students can choose from the list of courses available to students wanting to apply for a visa to study in Australia
- Apply for the University: Note: Applicants from Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Libya must apply through an Education Agent.
- For direct applications: Complete the International Application for Admission form and attach all supporting documents, to avoid delays including:
- Certified copy of academic transcripts (including grading system).
- English language test results (eg. IELTS, TOEFL or other).
- Academic or employer references (if required).
- Advanced Standing application (if relevant).
- Advanced standing refers to previous study or work experience, which may reduce time off the duration of the degree.
- Southern Cross University recommends your application is received at least two months before you intend to start your study.
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Southern Cross University Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships:
- Fill out the application form from here.
- Send your Application to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To apply and know more about Southern Cross University Scholarships, please visit official website:
International Regional Scholarships: Official Website
Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships: Official Website