The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program 2024–2025 offers a fantastic chance for international students to enroll in one of the top international universities in the world, which is situated in Hungary. This Hungary Government Scholarship program seeks to advance human development and prosperity by boosting the number of foreign students studying in Hungary and motivating Hungarian higher education institutions to hire highly skilled foreign thinkers. It focuses on creating a multiethnic community dedicated to achieving positive global outcomes. For students who can excel in their relevant subjects, this fully-funded fellowship for overseas students studying in Europe in 2023 is a beacon of light in these times of global turmoil. Assuring the wellbeing of society is the country’s and the institute’s mission, and bright students are encouraged to apply for this scholarship program.
Full-time and part-time study in Hungary at various degree levels, including non-degree programs, one-tier degrees, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate programs, are offered via the fully-funded foreign scholarship. Nearly all of the subjects offered by the 31 Hungarian higher education institutions are covered by the Hungary scholarship. While English is the primary language of instruction, this scholarship cadre also offers programs in other languages. In addition to these academic programs, the students receive a one-year course in Hungarian language preparation, which may benefit them in their future Hungarian language studies. By offering all the required benefits, the stakeholders are encouraged to concentrate on their academic progress while they are in Hungary. With their degrees in hand, students can take advantage of a variety of employment options thanks to their competitively acquired abilities.
With the Hungary Government Scholarships for International Students, any gifted and driven student can further their professional growth while honing talents they may have picked up along the way in their academic career. Additionally, it enables students to collaborate with individuals who hold contrasting views and strengthen their position within a global society. Students benefit from the educational experience by receiving a quality-focused education under the guidance of globally renowned mentors, which is advantageous for both their academic and professional lives. Additionally, the complete scholarship program gives students professional skills that aid in the development of positive solutions for social, economic, cultural, and other challenges that are vital to the advancement of society.
The Tempus Public Foundation coordinates with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade to oversee the scholarship program in Hungary in 2023–2024. The bilateral agreement that Hungary made with the sending educational partner of each of the relevant nations forms the basis of this program. At the moment, this initiative involves over 80 sending partners from 5 continents. Every year, the program’s geographic reach has grown significantly. Nearly 5,00,000 applications were received for the scholarship in 2021, and more than 4700 students received it. With so many more applicants expressing a desire to study in Hungary, the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship is now considered a global program of distinction.
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024-2025:
- Hungarian Government
- Bachelor’s Degree Program
- Master’s Degree Program
- One-tier master’s degree
- Doctoral Program
- Non-degree programs
- Stipendium Hungricum Bachelor’s Scholarships: 2-4 Years
- Stipendium Hungricum Master’s Scholarships: 1.5-2 Years
- One-tier master: 5-6 Years
- Stipendium Hungricum Doctoral Scholarships: 4 Years
- Non-degree Programs: 1 Year
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Benefits in 2024-2025:
For bachelor’s, master’s, one-tier master’s, non-degree programmes, and postgraduate specialist training courses
- No tuition fee.
- Monthly stipend
- Free dormitory residence or an accommodation allowance
- Medical insurance
For PhD Programs in Hungary:
- No tuition fee.
- Monthly stipend of HUF 140,000 (cca EUR 331) for the first phase of 4 semesters.
- Monthly stipend of HUF 180,000 (cca EUR 425) for the second phase of 4 semesters until the completion of studies.
- Free dormitory residence or an accommodation allowance of HUF 40,000 per month will be provided for the whole duration of the program
- Medical insurance for up to HUF 65,000 (cca EUR 153) for 12 months per person is given.
Eligibility Criteria of Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024-2025:
- Candidates from eligible countries may apply.
- Candidates applying for a bachelor’s degree must have a secondary school graduation certificate.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic record.
- Candidates applying for a master’s degree should have a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates applying for doctoral degrees should have a master’s degree.
- Candidates applying for a one-tier or non-degree program must have a certificate of student status issued by the sending/home university.
- The responsible authorities of the Sending partner countries must nominate candidates.
- For more information about the eligibility criteria visit the official website.
How to Apply for Stipendium Hungraicum Scholarship 2024-2025?
- The applicants have to apply online on the website of the Tempus Public Foundation.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, religion, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- The applicants have to submit the application on the website and save it.
- After applying to the Tempus Foundation website, the applicants need to apply also through the sending partner of the countries they belong to.
- Candidates are required to accept the statement for application in the online system.
Required Documents for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024-2025:
- Online application form.
- One-pager motivation letter in the specified format of 12 Times New Roman in the Hungarian language.
- Proof of Language proficiency.
- Academic Transcripts.
- School certificates.
- Copy of Identification Document.
- Medical certificate.
- Portfolio and Audio Portfolio (for Art and Music applicants only).
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Application Deadline:
- The application deadline is 15th January 2024.