Thailand Government Scholarships 2024-2025: For 2024–2025, international students can apply for fully financed master’s scholarships offered by the Thailand government through the Thailand International Postgraduate Program (TIPP). The living allowance, housing allowance, settlement funds, books allowance, and thesis allowance are all covered by Thailand government scholarships.
In order to provide developing partners with postgraduate scholarships, the Thailand International Postgraduate Program (TIPP) was established in 2000. TIPP provides opportunities for Thailand and its partners to share best practices and experiences in order to promote sustainable and long-term development for all. TIPP is based on the belief that knowledge sharing is a fundamental component of South-South Cooperation.
The AITC training courses and TIPP scholarships aim to disseminate Thailand’s best practices and experience to a global audience. They concentrate on development topics of our expertise, which can be broadly classified into five themes: public health, food security, climate change, other topics related to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and “Sufficiency Economy Philosophy,” or SEP, which Thailand is proud to introduce as the highlighted theme. The purpose of adding SEP is to provide an understanding of our domestic development strategy, which is the primary driver of Thailand’s continuous progress toward sustainable development across a wide range of sectors.
TICA thinks that by offering the Thailand International Postgraduate Program and the Annual International Training Course, we are contributing to Thailand’s sustainable future.
Thailand Government Scholarships 2024-2025:
Scholarship Summary of TIPP
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Thailand University / Thailand Government
- Study in: Thailand
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to check all the available courses.
- Program Period: This scholarship is available for the normal duration of the course.
- Deadline: July annually but TBC (for TIPP 2024)
Scholarship Coverage for Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP)
Thailand Government Scholarships will cover:
- Return Economy Class Air Ticket and Airport Pickup Service.
- Domestic Travel in Thailand
- Living Allowance 7,000 Baht Per Month.
- Accommodation Allowance of 7,000 Baht Per Month in the Regional Province or 9,000 Baht Per Month in Bangkok and Phuket.
- Settlement Money: 6,000 Baht on their first arrival to Thailand.
- Books Allowance: 10,000 Baht per year. (Only 4 semesters for Master’s degree)
- Thesis allowance of 20,000 Baht for compulsory fieldwork or data collection and a lump sum amount of 12,000 Baht for thesis printing or 8,000 Baht for independent study (IS) printing.
- Tuition Fee: Awardees’ tuition fee will be directly reimbursed from TICA, except equipment insurance fee, transcript and certificate fee
- Health & Medical Coverage.
Eligibility Criteria for Thailand Government Scholarships
To qualify for Thailand Government Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: Good Command of English. Candidates who English is not the first language and Bachelor’s degree was not taught in English have to pass an English Language proficiency test according to criteria announced by University regulation
- Eligible Countries: List of Eligible Countries
- Candidates must be nominated by the National Focal Point for International
Development Cooperation in a country from the TIPP eligible countries/territories list. (See “List of Eligible Countries)
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or professional experience related field or related to graduate degree
- Candidates should be working in the area related to the course provided
- Age Should be less than 50 Years
- Candidates must have good physical and mental condition.
- TICA reserves the rights to revoke scholarship offered to awardees who violate rules and
- Other requirements apart from these will be under consideration by the University
How to Apply for Thailand Government Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Thailand Government Scholarships:
(1) The candidates must fill in the online application form on TICA website
(2) The candidates must be nominated by the National Focal Point for International Development Cooperation (such as Ministry of Foreign Affairs) or by relevant central government agencies for which the nominated candidates currently work. Nomination must be in line with relevant rules and regulations of the nominating countries/territories. The National Focal Point will forward the nominated candidates’ documents to the Royal Thai Embassy/Permanent Mission of Thailand to the United Nations/Royal Thai Consulate – General accredited to eligible countries/territories.
(3) Please prepare one (1) original with two (2) copies of each document as these following items:
- TIPP application form (Download from here)
- Medical report
- Transcript of Bachelor’s degree (to show the courses that you have learnt throughout Bachelor’s degree)
- Certificate of Bachelor’s degree
- English test score (e.g. TOELF, IELTS)
- Recommendation Letter (At least 3 people)
- Thesis proposal or other documents (As university request)
All forms are duly filled out and endorsed by the candidates’ supervisor and the National Focal Point for International Development Cooperation. All of related documents must be in English. Each of eligible countries/territories can nominate up to five (5) candidates per academic program.
(4) The application procedure will complete when TICA has received the hard copy of the application form and other related documents through the Royal Thai Embassy/Permanent Mission of Thailand to the United Nations/Royal Thai Consulate – General accredited to eligible countries/territories
To know more about Thailand Government Scholarships, please visit the official website: