The Cameron Impact Scholarship USA 2024 is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship for US students. This scholarship covers the full tuition, fees, and books at any accredited U.S. based college or university that the recipient chooses to attend.
The Cameron Impact Scholarship is a four-year, full-tuition, merit-based undergraduate scholarship awarded annually to 10-15 exceptional high school students who have demonstrated excellence in academics, extracurricular activities, leadership, and community service.
The Cameron Impact Scholar is unique among their high-achieving peers in their desire to make an impact on their communities and in the world at large. Our Scholar aspires to contribute to positive forces for change and plans to tailor their education to that end. The Cameron Impact Scholarship covers the full tuition, fees, and books at any accredited U.S. based college or university that the recipient chooses to attend.
As a merit-based program, the Cameron Impact Scholarship is open to all applicants who meet the GPA and citizenship requirements, regardless of race, socioeconomic status, religion, sexual orientation or any other background factors. We are looking for young leaders with demonstrated passion and commitment to any variety of positive impact.
The Bryan Cameron Education Foundation firmly believes that it takes all kinds of people to make an impact. The diversity of one’s identity and background fuels the spirit of meaningful change. It is through equity and inclusion that we as the Bryan Cameron Education Foundation community can come together to drive the world forward and inspire others to do the same.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Any Accredited College/university in USA
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: May 19, 2024 / September 08, 2024 (APPLICATIONS WILL OPEN FOR THE CLASS OF 2025 ON FEBRUARY 1ST, 2024)
Cameron Impact Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- The Cameron Impact Scholarship covers the full tuition, fees, and books at any accredited U.S. based college or university that the recipient chooses to attend.
- Expected grant up to $20000- $50000 per annum.
Eligibility Criteria for Cameron Impact Scholarship
To qualify for Cameron Impact Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: US citizen or Permanent Resident
- Maintain a minimum, cumulative, unweighted GPA of a 3.7/4.0 scale or equivalent in their high school studies;
- Be a full citizen of the United States of America;
- Be in the high school graduating Class of 2025, planning to enroll in a full-time course of study towards a degree at an accredited four-year U.S. college or university for the full academic year following high school graduation;
- Show proven excellence in extracurricular activities, be motivated leaders with a strong work ethic, demonstrate active participation in community service and/or civic minded arenas; and
How to Apply for Cameron Impact Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Cameron Impact Scholarship:
- Please visit official website to apply.
- Submit the following three components by the Application Deadline:
- Online Application;
- Two required Letters of Recommendation; and
- Transcript certifying academic performance.
There are two opportunities to submit the Initial Online Application:
- Early Application Deadline for the Class of 2025 is May 19, 2024 at 12:00pm PT (NOON)
- Regular Application Deadline for the Class of 2025 is September 8, 2024 at 12:00pm PT (NOON)
Applications are received and reviewed on a rolling basis. Please note that the Foundation is limiting the number of Applications they will review to 3,000 from the Class of 2025. We will make a note on the website and our social media pages if and when this limit is approaching.
The Selection Committee will select 100 Finalists to receive face-to-face interviews in the Fall of 2023 (typically at the Applicant’s high school). Recipients of the Cameron Impact Scholarship will be announced in December 2024.
IMPORTANT: Applicants are strongly advised to submit their application well in advance of the final deadline. The Foundation assumes no responsibility for an applicant’s technical submission issues encountered on the final due date.
Recommendations and Transcript may be uploaded directly within the Application when prompted, OR e-mailed directly to the Foundation at email@example.com. Please submit only two Recommendation letters.
To know more about Cameron Impact Scholarship, please visit the official website: