The HAAA Scholarship 2024 in Harvard University USA: The Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA) is seeking applications from Arab students interested in pursuing undergraduate studies at Harvard University USA. In 2010, the HAAA established the first-ever HAAA Scholarship Fund at Harvard to support its mission of increasing the number of Arab students at Harvard. In 2013, only 118 students from Arab countries were enrolled in Harvard’s colleges and degree programs, making up less than 2% of the university’s 4,000 international students.
The HAAA Scholarship Fund’s objective is to raise $10 million to assist economically disadvantaged Arab students admitted to any of the Harvard Schools.
The HAAA Scholarship 2024 in Harvard University USA
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Program Period: According to the program (Full Time degree program).
- Deadline: Admission Deadline
Eligibility Criteria for HAAA Scholarship
The HAAA Scholarship recipients will be selected exclusively by the Harvard Committee on General Scholarship based on the following criteria established by the Harvard Arab Alumni Association:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: The student must be a resident or national of an Arab country Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Sudan, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Somalia, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros.
- The student must have been accepted by Harvard University to a full-time degree program at any of Harvard University’s schools (e.g., College, Law School, Business School, Kennedy School)
- The student must demonstrate a financial need, as determined by Harvard University’s general scholarship criteria
- Preference will be given to students that have obtained a prior degree (e.g., high school or college) from an educational institution in an Arab country
How to Apply for The HAAA Scholarship?
Please visit official website link given at the end. Here are some necessary steps to avail The HAAA Scholarship:
- Apply to any school of Harvard University and only AFTER being accepted to Harvard step two will follow
- The financial officer of your school submits your application to the Harvard Committee on General Scholarships who then decides who receives the award. You need not apply to the HAAA.
To know more about The HAAA Scholarship, please visit official website: