The Shawn Carter Scholarship 2024 USA:A fully funded undergraduate scholarship available to US students is the Shawn Carter Scholarship 2024–2025. This scholarship pays for living expenses, travel, books, lab fees, and other related supplemental educational costs.
The Shawn Carter Scholarship Fund (SCSF) was established with the idea that every deserving person should have access to higher education. For many driven but underprivileged youth and young adults, the SCSF plays a critical role in increasing college access and success by reducing some of the financial burdens associated with attending, surviving in, and graduating from college.
For every qualifying student who reapplies each year, the SCSF offers individual grants, which are paid directly to the educational institution, from the time of admission until graduation. The award can be used to pay for living expenses, travel, books, lab fees, and other related supplemental educational costs. It is mandatory for all Shawn Carter Scholars to “give back” by volunteering in the community and mentoring upcoming Shawn Carter Scholars.
Candidates from all backgrounds are drawn to SCSF across the country. Notwithstanding numerous personal and socioeconomic obstacles, such as teenage pregnancy, prior incarceration, interrupted education, poverty, and homelessness, they all possess a strong desire to pursue higher education. They come to the SCSF in order to realize their goals and dreams because they are resolute, resilient, and hardworking people who want to positively impact both their local and global communities.
The Shawn Carter Scholarship 2024 USA
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Any Accredited College in USA
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: April 30, 2024 (THE SCF NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION WILL REOPEN ON APRIL 1ST.)
Shawn Carter Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- Tuition expenses
- Supplemental Educational expenses such as books, lab fees, travel and select costs of living.
- Expected grant upto $1500- $2500
Eligibility Criteria for Shawn Carter Scholarship
To qualify for Shawn Carter Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: US citizen or Permanent Resident
- Students pursuing their first undergraduate degree:
- High school seniors
- Students with GED diplomas
- Students enrolled in 2-year or 4-year undergraduate programs
- Students enrolled in vocational or trade schools
- 25 years old or younger
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Household income not exceeding $75,000 USD
How to Apply for Shawn Carter Scholarship ?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Shawn Carter Scholarship:
- Please visit official website after April 1st.
- Start your application early and complete it on time. The earlier you start the application, the better chance you have to submit the application before the deadline. You also have more time to ask them questions in case any part of the process needs clarification.
- Tell them about yourself and use specific details when sharing your extracurricular activities. They do not know anything about you until you share it with them. Specific details can help them understand how great you are. The same can be said about your essay. They don’t expect the essay to run too long but make sure your essay helps them learn more about you and your perspectives.
- Review your application for grammar and spelling errors.
- The photo is optional. If you decide to provide a photo, please send them a head shot from the shoulders up similar to an ID card.
If your question has not been answered above, please direct your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about Shawn Carter Scholarship, please visit the official website: