Think Big Scholarships 2024 at University of Bristol Study in UK: Think Big Scholarships are available from the University of Bristol to help international students further their studies in the UK. Applications for the academic year 2024 are now being accepted. The University of Bristol offers Think Big grants to overseas students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs. In order to earn a master’s degree, students must apply to a two-year program beginning in September 2024 that offers courses in law or social work. Attending the University of Bristol will serve as a springboard for a prosperous career. The institution is seeking exceptional, intelligent, and driven students who want to change the world.
A certain sum will be awarded by the scholarship and spent toward tuition. In addition, first-year students are eligible to apply for a living expense bursary. Students must have applied at the University of Bristol before beginning a scholarship application in order to be eligible for Think Big scholarships in the UK. There are many undergraduate course options available to international students. Bristol College With the exception of veterinary science, dentistry, and medicine, Think Big scholarships are available to overseas students in all majors and fields.
International students can apply for several awards and scholarships offered by the institution in the UK. The goal of the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships is to assist the most gifted and intelligent students who can make a significant impact on their nation’s growth. For international students, particularly those from lower- and middle-income nations, studying in the UK will open doors to success as well as a plethora of educational and employment prospects.
Among the Best Global Universities, the University of Bristol came in at number ninety-three. Additionally, according to the QS World University Ranking 2023, it is ranked 61. Through education, innovation, and diversity, the institution hopes to fulfill its objective of addressing problems and providing answers that will have a beneficial worldwide impact. Bristol University offers chances for research, a professional learning environment, and high-quality instruction. Certain programs do not demand skill in the English language; however, the majority of them might, so be ready for that. Throughout the year, the UK provides a range of scholarships to international students; some are merit-based, while others are need-based. On our website, students can look into several master’s scholarships for study in the UK or even Europe.
There are many advantages and chances for students to improve personally, academically, and professionally while they study in the UK. Some of the most prominent universities are located in the United Kingdom. Students can receive a top-notch education as well as beneficial networking and professional development possibilities by enrolling at prestigious universities. Additionally, scholarships in the UK enable students to travel and expand their worldview by experiencing various cultures. Employers in the UK and throughout the world place a high value on graduates from UK institutions since these institutions are renowned for producing highly qualified and employable graduates who have the knowledge and abilities required to thrive in a cutthroat job market. Thus, make sure to apply for UK scholarships for overseas students in 2024 and don’t miss this University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship 2024.
Think Big Scholarships 2024 at University of Bristol Study in UK
Fields Offered at the University of Bristol:
- Accounting and finance
- Aerospace engineering
- Anthropology and Archaeology
- Ancient history
- Biomedical science
- Biological sciences
- Business and management
- Chemical physics
- Chemistry with Computing
- Computer science
- Childhood studies
- Classical studies
- Civil Engineering
- Comparative literature and culture
- Engineering design
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Environmental geoscience
- Foundation in Arts and Social Science
- Film and Television
- International business management
- Liberal arts
- Mechanical engineering
- Modern languages
- Politics and International Relations
- Social policy
Think Big Scholarships 2024 at University of Bristol Study in UK
Country: United Kingdom
Financial coverage: Partially Funded
Deadline: April 24, 2024
Eligibility Criteria for University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships 2024:
- Applicants must be applying for the undergraduate courses except for medicine, dentistry, and veterinary science.
- Applicants must be international students and shall not hold UK citizenship.
- Students must not be receiving any other scholarship or funding.
- Applicants who want to pursue postgraduate courses must apply for Social science and law courses.
- International students must have good academic and other achievements.
- Applicants must have overseas fee-paying student status.
- Furthermore, they must meet the English proficiency requirements.
Benefits of University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships 2024:
- The scholarship ranges between £6,500 and £13,000 per year for the undergraduate program, and the value of the postgraduate scholarship is £6,500, £13,000, and £26,000 per year.
- This amount is applicable to tuition fees only.
- Applicants may also receive £3,000 as a living cost bursary for the first year of study.
- The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship will open multiple opportunities for international students.
- Opportunity to study at one of the top-ranked universities globally.
Requirements for Think Big Scholarship 2024:
- UCAS ID for undergraduate scholarship
- Postgraduate application AY ID
- Program or course you applied for
- Recent educational institution
- English language proficiency (if required)
- The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship Application process is online.
- Students must have applied for the course of interest at the University of Bristol.
- Then, start the application process for the Think Big scholarship. Students are required to provide their student ID and some personal information in the scholarship application form.
- Applicants have to answer three questions in max. 200 words. The questions are different for undergraduate and postgraduate applicants.
- The application cannot be saved, so you have to fill out and submit the application in one go.
- Applicants must apply before the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship 2024 deadline.
University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships Deadline:
- The Think Big undergraduate scholarship application deadline is 27 February 2024, 10 AM (UK time).
- The deadline for Think Big postgraduate awards application submission is 24 April 2024.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- Assessment will be done in two rounds, and selected undergraduate applicants will be contacted by 6 April 2024.
- The university will contact selected postgraduate scholarship applicants by 21 May 2024.