Torrens University Scholarships 2024-2025 Australia: Fee Waivers and International Awards are Available through Orrens University Scholarships Australia With great pleasure, Torren University Australia announces its scholarship program, to which students worldwide are invited to apply and who wish to start their academic journey at the University of Australia. Applicants will not be considered until they have received approval.
Regardless of field of study, Torrens University Australia welcomes students from all over the world and offers scholarships to recent immigrants.
Applications are being accepted for Torrens University Australia’s International Scholarships for the 2024–2025 academic year. International applicants may be eligible to enroll at the fastest growing university in Australia, and they will have access to all the tools they need to succeed.
The Torrens University Australia International Scholarships can be used for graduate or undergraduate studies at the university. Additionally, there are other scholarships available to foreign students in any subject area that piques their interest; briefly describe each one below!
Torrens University Scholarships 2024-2025:
- Torrens University
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- All International
Torrens University Scholarships 2024-2025 Benefits:
- Offshore Online Scholarship.
This scholarship could save up to 30 percent off your tuition cost and apply directly from abroad and online courses, providing up to 30% discounts off total course tuition costs.
Eligible students include undergraduate and postgraduate full-time students studying full-time offshore.
- Design and Creative Technology Scholarship.
Are You from Latin America or Europe? If that is the case for you, take advantage of this award which provides a 30% reduction on tuition cost when enrolling into one of Torrens University Australia’s Business programs!
Eligibility Scholarships available regionally are awarded on an application-by-application basis; international postgraduate or undergraduate students requiring scholarships must maintain full-time studies for at least twelve months completing one EFTSL and comply with strict eligibility criteria to retain them.
- African and Subcontinent Health Merit Scholarship.
Value:15% of your tuition total Description If you hail from Africa or Sub-Saharan Asia and intend to attend Torrens University Australia full-time between 2024-2025, then this grant could apply.
Eligibility This scholarship is open only to newly arrived international students starting their studies between 2024-2025, who are starting postgraduate or undergraduate coursework full time and must complete at least 1 EFTSL per 12 months to maintain their scholarship status.
- William Blue College of Hospitality Motivational Scholarship. Cost: Up to 30 Percent of Tuition Cost Summary: Based on previous academic achievements, work experience, and the circumstances surrounding your case, a scholarship could cover up to 30% of tuition cost total for international students who are just embarking on their journey with hospitality.
Torrens University Scholarships 2024-2025 Eligibility Criteria:
- An equivalent Australian 12-year-old will need their passport, visa and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). Also, they should present evidence of tests taken if applicable (ie High School Certificate and Secondary School Certificate).
- Signature Declaration (page four of the application form). E-mail and Australian phone number of your contact person and (if appropriate). Credit Transfer Form, transcripts from an official source, or Portfolio Submission – electronic file preferred
- CVs with at least three years of work experience (required only for Masters programs).
Application Procedure for Torrens University Scholarships 2024-2025:
If you intend on attending Torrens University Australia for your degree studies, it is imperative that you fully understand both the application process and school requirements to secure admission.
- Each organization has its application processes and forms for submission; therefore it’s crucial to stay abreast of their announcements by visiting their websites frequently and using legitimate channels when applying. Furthermore, remember any necessary details related to your submission to complete the admissions process successfully.
- Apply for admission at Torrens University Australia by making sure that you fulfill its application requirements, then follow its application procedure. Click below for further details and follow this process:
The Application Deadline For Torrens University Scholarships is 30 December 2024.