UNAIDS Internship 2023 Fully Funded: Applications for UNAIDS Internship 2023 are now being accepted. Applications are invited from all interested parties worldwide, including members of the United Nations. It is advised that students pursuing graduate or undergraduate degrees, as well as recent graduates (Bachelor, Master, or Doctorate holders), apply for internships that run two to six months in length.
The Joint United Nations Program on HIV/AIDS is known by the acronym UNAIDS. This UN arm seeks to inspire and guide people worldwide toward its objective of 0 new HIV cases, 0 discrimination, and 0 AIDS-related deaths. Eleven United Nations agencies—UNICEF, WFP, UNDP, UNFPA, UNODC, UN Women, ILO, UNESCO, WHO, and other organizations including the World Bank—are included in UNAIDS.
UNAIDS leads and inspires global efforts to realize its three-pronged vision: no new HIV cases, discrimination against HIV-positive individuals, and AIDS-related deaths. According to the Sustainable Development Goals listed on unaids.org, UNAIDS works together with eleven UN agencies, including UNHCR, UNICEF, WFP, UNDP, UNFPA, UNODC, UN Women, ILO, UNESCO, WHO, and World Bank, in an effort to end the worldwide AIDS pandemic by 2030.
UNAIDS Internship 2023:
- 2 to 6 months
- UN Member Countries
UNAIDS Internship 2023 Benefits:
- The intern will receive a stipend from UNAIDS to help pay for the cost of living for the intern.
- Interns will be offered general medical illnesses, accidents, and coverage for emergency illnesses insurance
UNAIDS Internship 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Participants interested in applying for this UNAIDS Internship Opportunity must fulfill certain requirements to be eligible. In order to do so, participants should complete and submit the appropriate paperwork by January 25.
- At least 20 years old at the time of application.
- You must currently enrolled in either an undergraduate, postgraduate, graduate, or certificate program within an institute of higher learning recognized by WHO/UNAIDS or an OR program at one.
- They have completed their course of study and obtained either an undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate certificate from an institution of higher learning recognized within the past year.
- UNAIDS officials require candidates who possess at least proficiency in one of the official languages of WHO/UNAIDS (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian, or Spanish) as part of its internship program and who have never previously taken part. Herein lie their capacities to fulfill contractual clauses and conditions:
Contractual Terms and Conditions.
- Working as part of a team effectively and being flexible enough to integrate easily is key to reaching goals together as one. Communicating ideas clearly in meetings or group presentations as well as writing reports requires clear writing skills as well.
- Ability to effectively apply their knowledge and abilities on the job while continually expanding and developing them for improved performance. Demonstrates energy and passion while working, arranges time efficiently, produces high-quality work that exceeds agreed-upon goals, etc.
- Think outside the box and discover innovative approaches for working and improving results, all while remaining committed to service excellence.
- Possess the ability to assume ownership of all responsibilities assigned to you so you can remain productive, keep track of commitments made and use resources responsibly.
Application Procedure For UNAIDS Internship 2023:
- Please visit UNAIDS’ e-Recruitment site at: https://erecruit.unaids.org to review and apply for positions online application procedures are explained; particularly persons living with HIV are welcome.
- Female applicants and those belonging to countries not currently represented in academia are especially sought after.
The Application Deadline For UNAIDS Internship 2023 is 15, December, 2023.