UNIL Masters Scholarship in Switzerland 2024 | Study in Europe
A respectable chance for overseas students desiring to complete their master’s degrees in Europe is the UNIL Masters Scholarship in Switzerland 2024. This international scholarship program is only open to young people who graduated from a foreign institution with a bachelor’s degree and had an excellent academic record. A broad cultural community committed to making advancements in many disciplines is what this program wants to prepare. It serves as a beacon of hope for the top pupils. To accomplish the institute’s aim of catching foreign students’ attention and including them in various educational activities and programs for assuring collaboration in the global communities, young minds are invited to become an important part of this UNIL master grant.
The human and social sciences, environmental sciences, life sciences, and medicine are the three main areas of study for UNIL academics in Europe. People from various countries, races, faiths, nationalities, and social, economic, and political backgrounds learn to work together via the scholarship program. This scholarship for overseas students to study in Europe tends to provide quality- and innovation-driven mentorship, all under the direction of a highly experienced teaching staff. Through partnerships with other highly regarded colleges, the program provides students and teaching professionals with the most recent equipment and technology. The charter of values is also the fundamental code of conduct that upholds each person’s respect and integrity throughout their participation in academic programs.
The UNIL Switzerland scholarship program enables every gifted and committed student to further their professional growth and polish the abilities they have acquired while attending UNIL. Additionally, it enables students to collaborate with a variety of individuals and use their intellectual gifts to contribute to the economies of both Switzerland and their home nations. It offers a cutting-edge setting with modern technology and apparatus well-equipped in the labs. Additionally, it gives students access to a large, lush environment that serves to give them a chance to relax and clear their thoughts. In this manner, in addition to educational activities, cultural activities are also encouraged among the kids.
The master’s scholarship 2024 at the University of Lausanne provides a broad variety of educational opportunities, multidisciplinary courses, and different athletic and cultural pursuits. While studying at UNIL, several recreational activities are encouraged among the students. The university is determined to establish itself as a knowledge centre that fosters socioeconomic development by integrating classroom learning and real-world experience into the global economy while working under the most qualified leaders. Additionally, the University and Cantonal Libraries provide students quick access to all research materials, cutting-edge research equipment, and a comfortable reading atmosphere next to Lake Geneva. The University Hospital of the Canton of Vaud is UNIL’s primary organization, and it strives to stay at the cutting edge of medical progress.
UNIL Masters Scholarship in Switzerland 2024:
- Université de Lausanne
- Master’s Degree
- The duration of the UNIL scholarship for foreign students is 2 years.
Programs Offered by UNIL:
The following master’s programs are being offered at UNIL:
- Biology and Medicine
- Public Administration, Law, and Criminal Justice
- Geosciences and Environment
- Business and Economics
- Social and Political Sciences
- Theology and Sciences of Religions
- Interfaculty Programmes
Benefits of the UNIL Scholarship 2024 in Switzerland:
- Candidates from all over the world can apply.
- A Monthly stipend of CHF 1,600 will be provided to the candidates for the complete duration of the master’s.
- Students will be exempted from the registration fees for the courses except for CHF 80.00 fees that are to be paid for each semester.
Eligibility Criteria of UNIL Masters Scholarship in Switzerland 2024:
- Candidates must possess a foreign university degree equivalent to a bachelor’s degree at UNIL.
- Candidate must have distinction throughout his/her academic career.
- Candidates must have a B2 language level in French or C1 in English.
- The candidate must not be registered with UNIL.
- The candidate must have paid CHF 200.00 admission fee.
- The candidate must be in good health.
- The candidate must fulfill all the requirements.
- The candidate must travel to Switzerland for the duration of the degree.
How to Apply for the UNIL Masters Scholarship in Switzerland 2024?
The applicants have to send the complete application and the list of documents attached to the application to the following address.
Universite’ de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilite’ etudiante (SASME)
- The applicants must fill out the application form on the computer.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, religion, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Upload scanned copies of documents in a specified format.
- Upload scanned copies of photographs in a specified format.
- Complete your application carefully.
- After filling out the complete application form, it should be signed by the candidate.
- The selection board will inform the selected applicants in early April.
Documents Required for the UNIL International Scholarship 2024?
- The application form is duly signed by the aspirant.
- Passport-sized photograph in a Jpeg format.
- Copy of secondary school diploma. If it is not written in German, French, English, or Italian, a certified/notarized translation is required.
- Copy of Academic Transcripts.
- In case of no degree, a description of the courses attended in the last semester is required.
- Detailed CV or resume.
- A Cover Letter.
- Two letters of recommendation from lecturers.
- IELTS or TOEFL score report for English proficiency and DALF or DELF for French. B2 in French and C1 in English are the minimum required levels.
- Passport or identity card details.
- Proof of the payment of the CHF 200.00 admission fee.
Bank details for payment: Post Finance
Université de Lausanne – 1015
Lausanne Account no. 10-13575-3
IBAN: CH17 0900 0000 1001 3575 3
SWIFT/BIC : POFICHBEXXX
Reason for the payment: Masters scholarship – your surname and first name
UNIL Scholarship Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for the scholarship is 1 November 2023.