By creating enduring and powerful constituencies that support its work, the United Nations Foundation hopes to tackle issues relating to mankind and the environment head-on. To that end, it offers internship opportunities that may be completed either on-site or remotely.
Do You Plan to Use Your UN Work Experience to Break Into Diplomacy or Public Policy? The right solution could simply be a job opportunity with the UN!
Through direct engagement with the UN’s staff and ourselves, this program aims to provide participants a firsthand understanding of what it’s like to work there on a daily basis. You will gain access to some of the world’s top conferences and events by joining our team, which works closely with top career experts and high-level management, while also influencing analytical work and policy-making at UN Headquarters. Your first level of accountability may be as high as you’d want, and there’s always space for improvement.
United Nations Foundation Internships 2024 :
- Institution(s): United Nations
- Location: All world countries
- Internship Focused Areas: Click here to view all available areas
- Internship Period: 2 to 6 months
- Internship Deadline: Check deadline here
United Nations Foundation Internships 2024 Benefits:
United Nations Internships will provide the opportunity for a certificate as well as an exciting and rewarding experience be a part of office of the United Nations office.
United Nations Foundation Internships 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- English and French are among the official UN languages; for successful candidates to the UN Service Corps, fluency in these two must be at a high level; additionally knowing other official UN languages would be advantageous. Eligible Countries: All World Nations
- Professionalism: Individuals taking pride in the work they have accomplished take great pride in showing pride for what they accomplish, demonstrate an ability to work professionally, are knowledgeable in various subjects; are conscientious when meeting deadlines in task completion and goals attainment, inspired by professional rather than personal matters and remain calm during stressful circumstances; accept responsibility of integrating gender perspectives while guaranteeing equal participation between males and females across work areas.
- Communications: Speaks and writes well and efficiently Listens to others; accurately interprets messages sent from others and responds accordingly by asking pertinent questions in two-way communications; adapting tone, language and presentation style according to people’s requirements and showing an interest in keeping others up to date.
- Plan and Organize Establish clear goals aligning with established strategies; determine priority tasks as appropriate and assign them accordingly; allocate adequate resources and time needed to complete work while anticipating risk and contingencies when planning; as well as monitor, revise, or adapt plans as required and use time efficiently.
- Technology Awareness encompasses an ongoing understanding of new and evolving technology for workplace application; understanding its advantages and limitations for use at work; actively seeking ways to use technologies for accomplishing specific tasks at hand; showing an interest in keeping abreast of cutting edge developments; as well as the desire to master them all.
Educational: To be eligible for an internship through the United Nations Internship Program, these conditions must be fulfilled:
- Candidates submitting applications should fulfill one or more of these conditions when making their submission: * Enrolled in an advanced schooling program (2nd Year at university level or above);
Your primary field must be communications, journalism, human development sociology human resources, or international relations – or another related discipline such as international relations.
Individuals pursuing internship programs must possess an undergraduate college degree as defined above, and, should they be selected and accepted into one, begin within a year after obtaining it;
Students pursuing studies in countries where higher education does not discriminate between graduate and undergraduate education must complete at least four full-time years at a university or comparable establishment toward attainment of an education in journalism, communication, and psychological/human development studies, sociology disability integration human resources international relations or any similar fields.
- Knowledgeable in basic computer word processing as well as software programs including Microsoft Word and Excel or their equivalent; adept in using basic office automation equipment (scanner/printer).
Your actions at The United Nations demonstrate a deep interest and personal dedication to its activities, as well as to upholding its Charter principles.
- Can successfully interact with individuals from diverse backgrounds and religious beliefs. This requires being able to comprehend and accept divergent opinions and viewpoints.
Application Procedure For United Nations Foundation Internships 2024:
- Register an account with the United Nations Portal from this location.
- Complete all necessary details. cauta Search for internships and then submit applications.
- An application to complete (Cover Letter and Personal History Profile) online must be submitted; any that are incomplete will not be reviewed.
- Your cover letter should include information regarding the degree you’re currently seeking;
- Graduation date; Explanation as to why they wish to join this United Nations Internship Program; Prior experience writing targeted messages and conducting analyses that include visualization and verification as well as using social media for data verification are desired;
- Argument for why you believe you are ideal for the job;
- When creating Your History Profile, be sure to detail all previous job experiences, communication and analysis expertise as well as the software used and three references used as evidence of them.
- Due to an overwhelming response, only successful applicants will be contacted directly. Please visit this page for additional details regarding how to submit applications.
The Application Deadline For United Nations Foundation Internships is Varies.