The Geneva Excellence Master Fellowship 2023–2024 is another opportunity offered by the University of Geneva. Every year, the University of Geneva has consistently provided a large number of scholarships for students from abroad. A fantastic option for graduate students to complete their master’s degree in Switzerland is the Geneva Excellence Master Fellowship. All exceptional and brilliant overseas students may apply for master’s fellowships for excellence. Therefore, if you have graduated and are seeking for a master’s scholarship to help fund your education, this scholarship is a great option for you.
One of the top research institutions is the University of Geneva’s Faculty of Science, which is well known for its research on a global scale. Their outstanding research fellowship program includes astronomy, mathematics, biology, chemistry, biochemistry, earth sciences, computer science, pharmaceutical sciences, physics, and the environment among other fields. Three fiercely competing National Centers of Competence in Research were sponsored by the Faculty of Science. Excellent training is provided through the Masters program at the Faculty of Science, which will aid in academic success and career advancement. With the aid of this curriculum, students will be able to pursue a career on a global scale and have access to opportunities in business and the workplace. The benefit of this master’s scholarship is that Swiss or French proficiency is not required and there is no language barrier. Students have the option of applying to the master’s degree in English or in English and French.
One hundred finest universities in the world, including the University of Geneva, are included. In its many interdisciplinary research and teaching sectors, UNIGE has outstanding renown. For foreign students in Switzerland, it is a renowned university. UNIGE also aids in the social, economic, and cultural development of the nation. The World Health Organization (WHO), the European Organization for Nuclear Research, and several other national and international institutions are close partners with UNIGE.
The Excellence Fellowship program for Masters in any of the specified fields was offered by the Faculty of Science at UNIGE with the assistance of outside partners to the highly motivated, exceptional, and great students. In Europe, scholarships are awarded based on merit. The candidate is chosen based on their quality and academic record. Research is the focus of a master’s degree, and UNIGE is the finest choice since the University of Geneva offers well-equipped labs and cutting-edge technology. Every graduate student should take advantage of the University of Geneva outstanding master fellowship for overseas students. Therefore, you must apply right now so that you don’t miss this chance!
University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships 2024
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Geneva
- Study in: Switzerland
- Courses Offered: Master of Science degree in one of the disciplines offered by the Faculty of Sciences
- Program Period: Three or four semesters
- Deadline: 28 February, 2024
University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships provide the recipient with:
- Grant amounting to CHF 10’000 to CHF 15’000/year (no teaching duties).
- It is awarded for one year and extended for the regular duration of the chosen Master’s program (three or four semesters) provided the applicant is academically successful at the end of his/her first semester of studies.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships
To qualify for University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English or French
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Regardless of your home university, whether you have passed or are doing a brilliant bachelor degree,
- And that you are one of the best in your year, this program is for you!
- You must meet the admission criteria of the Master of your choice and be selected on the basis of the application file for an Excellence Fellowship.
How to Apply for University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships:
(1) Register in one of the Master Program (The online form will be available again in January 2024) from here
(2) The application (in English or French) must include the following documents in the form of a SINGLE pdf file:
- A scan of your national identity card or passport.
- A scan of your UNIGE card or if you are not yet a UNIGE student, the mail of the central administration named “accuse-reception de votre demande d’immatriculation” (proof you have started the matriculation process).
- A Curriculum Vitae (2 pages maximum).
- The transcript of exams passed during the bachelor education, with all grades.
- A motivation letter in which you describe your specific scientific interests and your motivation to pursue a Master of Science program at the University of Geneva.
- If possible: Letters of references from two professors (preferably sent by them directly to ) attesting your aptitude to this program.
- Any other pertinent information like results of GRE (General requirement examination), of TOEFL or other language test.
(3) The application is made online . After registering, you will receive an e-mail containing a personal link allowing you to fill out the application form.
To know more about University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships, please visit official website: