University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships 2024: Amazing News. Attend school in New Zealand. Doctoral Scholarships at the University of Otago are currently available. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
For international students pursuing a PhD, the University of Otago Doctoral award 2024–2025 is a fully supported award. A stipend of NZ$30,696 each year together with a 36-month waiver of domestic tuition fees are included in this award.
On the Senate’s suggestion, the University Council of the University of Otago grants doctoral scholarships to candidates enrolling in a program of supervised PhD study there. These scholarships are often only offered to individuals pursuing their first doctoral degree. Only one fully funded University of Otago PhD scholarship is available to candidates.
Candidates pursuing PhD degrees in any of the fields offered by the University of Otago are eligible for the doctoral scholarship. However, in order to accept the offer and the scholarship at the university, the candidates must fulfill all qualifying requirements
University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships 2024
University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: PhD (Doctoral) , Professional Doctorates (DClinDent, DMA, DBA, EDd)
- Institution(s): University of Otago
- Study in: New Zealand
- Courses Offered: See Here
- Program Period: One year
- Scholarship offered: Up to 180 annually
- Deadline: Ongoing (Can apply anytime)
University of Otago PHd Scholarship Coverage for international students
- University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships will provide NZ$ 30,696 stipend per annum plus a domestic tuition fees waiver for 36 months (excludes student services fee and insurance).
- Professional Doctorates (DClinDent, DMA, DBA, EDd) – NZ$30,696 stipend per annum plus a tuition fee waiver for up to 36 months capped at the domestic rate (excludes student services fee and insurance).
University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Candidates must have completed a Master’s degree by papers and thesis. Moreover, the grades of all relevant advanced level papers contributing towards the degree and the thesis are relevant.
- However, applicants whose prior qualifications have been awarded by other universities, the University shall calculate a GPA score using what it considers to be the most relevant papers and grades provided on the applicant’s academic transcripts
- Likewise, the applicant’s potential for, or record of, research.
- The advice, recommendation and/or ranking of the relevant Head of Department.
- Domestic as well as international candidates may apply for the Doctoral Scholarships at Otago University. However, international students will receive the scholarship at the domestic rate.
How to Apply for University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships:
Candidates can apply for the Doctoral Scholarship at the University of Otago via the eVision portal at the University’s website. Once you have applied for admission to your programme you will receive an alert in your student portal inviting you to apply for a scholarship.
To know more about University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships, please visit official website: