University of York Management School Scholarships 2024: The 2024–2025 University of York Management School Scholarships are fully funded for students from overseas. Master’s degree candidates are eligible for these scholarships. The winner of these scholarships can receive funding of up to £7,500.
Only York Management School students are eligible for these scholarships and studentships. These scholarships are intended to honor and commend academic excellence among international students from various nations across the globe.
You are welcome to apply if you currently hold a firm or conditional offer from the university to study one of our postgraduate Masters courses.
One of the success stories in UK higher education is the University of York. Just six post-war universities have made it into the world’s top 100, and we have risen steadily to a high ranking in the UK since our founding in 1963.
University of York Management School Scholarships 2024
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of York
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: 15 May 2024/ 31 May 2024
Opportunity Focus Areas:
In order to apply you must first have an offer for a place on one of the following Master’s degrees:
- Accounting and Financial Management (MSc)
- Global Marketing (MSc)
- International Business (MSc)
- International Business and Strategic Management (MSc)
- International Strategic Management (MSc)
- Human Resource Management (MSc)
- Management (MSc)
- Management with Business Finance (MSc)
You must expect to begin your Masters studies in September 2024.
These scholarships and studentships are available specifically to students at York Management School. These scholarships are designed to recognise and reward academic achievement among international students from a number of countries worldwide.
If you currently have an offer from the University to study, whether firm or conditional, on one of our postgraduate Masters courses, you are welcome to apply.
The University of York is one of the success stories in UK higher education. Since our foundation in 1963, we have powered our way to a consistently high ranking in the UK and are one of just six post-war universities to have appeared in the world top 100. You must expect to begin your Masters studies in September 2023.
University of York Management School Scholarships are of two types:
- Management School Masters Global Awards: This award provide the recipient with £2,500 to £7,000 funding.
- Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Scholarship: This scholarship provide the recipient with £3,000 to £7,500, dependent on country. Check the country specific amount here.
Eligibility Criteria for University of York Management School Scholarships
To qualify for University of York Management School Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and International Students
- The candidates should have a conditional or firm offer on one of the master courses offered by the University.
- York online students are not eligible.
How to Apply for University of York Management School Scholarships?
Please follow the following important instructions to avail University of York Management School Scholarships:
(1) If you have not yet completed your application to study at York, please do so by clicking here. As soon as you receive an offer of a place, you can apply for this scholarship online.
(2) For Management School Masters Global Awards, click here to complete the online application form. For Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Scholarship, click here to complete the online application form.
(3) Attach the following documents:
- A 400-word statement, covering:
- why you applied for the course you wish to study
- what special attributes or experience you bring to the course
- why you deserve financial assistance
- how you will contribute to society having completed a York Masters degree
- A one-side A4 summary CV (no covering letter please)
- Include your email address and student number
To know more about University of York Management School Scholarships, please visit the official websites: