Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarships 2024: The 2024 International Scholarship of the Chancellor of the University of Warwick Award, which is given yearly to the best EU PhD students studying abroad, is now accepting applications. The University of Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarship in the United Kingdom is happy to announce this. They will receive substantial financial support for their study abroad expenses thanks to this prize.
Scholarships at Warwick offer a plethora of advantages to the recipients, including educational chances, research prospects, and technological advancements that make a substantial impact on society.
There are no restrictions on nationality, and MPhil and Ph.D. degrees are unrestricted. Students who are interested in starting or enrolling in a Ph.D., MPhil/Ph.D., or PhD commencing October 2020, or who started one between October 2017 and today, must pay tuition at an overseas rate.
Up to 42 Chancellor’s International Scholarships (CISs) will be given out for 2024–2025. The complete cost of tuition for these 3.5-year scholarships is covered, in addition to a monthly maintenance stipend at UKRI rates and a PS5,000 Research Training and Support Grant.
Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarship 2024:
- University of Warwick
- All International
Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarship 2024 Benefits:
- Payment of all tuition fees.
- Maintenance stipend at UKRI rates for three years. Grant intended for research, training and supporting activities.
Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarship 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Follow these requirements to become eligible for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship at Warwick 2024:
- Applications should be received at Warwick by October 2024 for admission to their PhD starting that academic year, only students currently registered in an MPhil/PhD or Ph.D. program at Warwick can submit applications, while fees must be assessed according to applicant status (foreign student or not). *Any Warwick student is welcome to apply;
Application Procedure For Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarship 2024:
- How to Apply: Before making their submission of application for the University of Warwick’s Chancellor’s International Scholarship, prospective applicants should familiarize themselves with its Guidance Notes.
- Before applying online for this scholarship, applicants must first complete their Warwick course application, including uploading all supporting documentation such as transcripts and references.
The Application Deadline For Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarship 2024 is 14th Dec 2023 at 23:59.