WHO Free Online Courses With Free Certification: Worldwide access to WHO Free Online Courses is available. The free certificate at the end of the course is the icing on the cake—the courses are totally free and there are no registration fees. More than 20 languages are available for the online courses. Apply for courses that are self-paced; there is no time restriction or set schedule. You are free to begin and continue at your own pace. Moreover, anyone can access the free courses from anywhere in the world. Three levels serve as the foundation for the courses: basic, intermediate, and advanced. These online courses are provided by the World Health Organization in an effort to enhance emergency medical response. The courses center on pandemic preparedness, social campaigns, outbreaks, and emergency response readiness.
A vibrant online community, OpenWHO invites passionate people to contribute to the advancement of global health research. WHO hopes to create an inclusive, multi-cultural community of learners who can create policies even when they are confined to their homes through the interactive online courses. WHO’s free online courses inspire students to participate in realizing the organization’s primary goal of transforming the health workforce into one that is knowledgeable and dynamic while also providing hope during trying times. Upon completion of the course, participants also receive WHO certificates.
Aspiring and motivated students have a fantastic opportunity to advance their careers and become valued members with the WHO online courses that come with certificates. Additionally, participants learn how to work well with a variety of groups. Additionally, OpenWHO gives people the opportunity to take classes created by elite mentors who are willing to work with and support emerging talent in order to improve the global health system. Consequently, this endeavor guarantees an ongoing flow of highly qualified medical professionals—a vital resource for the expansion of the health industry—while also making a substantial global contribution to the improvement of public health.
The United Nations has a specialized agency called the World Health Organization that oversees global public health. WHO has 150 offices worldwide in addition to its headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, and six regional offices. The courses are designed and taught by seasoned experts in the field, with the World Health Organization (WHO) serving as a leading authority on global health. Additionally, students will get a free certificate of completion that they can give to employers or educational institutions as proof of their knowledge and abilities. Every student needs to take advantage of this chance and sign up for the free online courses. Additionally, you can look into other free courses that prestigious colleges and organizations are offering, such as British Council Free Online Courses.
WHO Free Online Courses with Free Certificate
List of WHO Free Online Courses
- Neglected tropical diseases
- COVID 19
- Ready for response
- One Health
- Get Social
- Clinical Management
- Harmonized health facility assessment
- Health inequality monitoring
- Chemical and biological deliberate events
- scientific and strategic talks on COVID
- Antimicrobial resistance
- Preventing sexual exploitation and abuse
- Integrated disease surveillance and response
- National languages (COVID 19)
- Health emergency preparedness, response and resilience
- Infodemic management
- Infection prevention and control
- Healthier populations
- Universal health coverage
- Digital health and innovation
- End TB
WHO Free Online Courses With Free Certification | OpenWHO
- Country: Online
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply
Eligibility Criteria of the WHO Free Online Courses:
- Everyone can apply for these free courses.
- People who want to apply must be passionate and collaborative.
- No Academic Restrictions to apply for the WHO.
- There are no prerequisites.
- No nationality restrictions.
- Medical students are also encouraged to apply for the World Health Organization courses.
- You must have a laptop or computer to access the course.
- Moreover, good internet is required.
Benefits of WHO Free Online Courses 2023:
- These online courses are totally free; there is no registration fee.
- Receive a certificate on successfully completing the course.
- It is an international online course program that caters to all people who have the potential to learn in times of darkness.
- The courses are offered in the local languages of the communities.
- Individuals can access their own progress throughout the course.
- The certificate is awarded to the participant after completion of the course.
- OpenWHO certificates will help you in your career as well.
- Gain knowledge and upgrade skills.
- The registration process for the WHO free courses is online. Click on the apply now button below to enroll for the free courses.
- You can register using the email address.
- After that, you will receive an email notification confirming registration.
- Please provide all required personal information, eg name, address, country, etc.
- Complete all required fields necessary for registration.
- Please fill out your registration application carefully and submit it.
- After enrollment in the course, you must log in to the course.
- Start learning!