A fantastic opportunity for who want to carry out development projects in their home nations is the YLAI Fellowship Program in the USA 2023–24. If you apply for this YLAI Entrepreneurial Leadership programme in the US, you cannot be a US citizen or US government employee. You must reside in a participating country that is eligible and be between the ages of 25 and 35. Additionally, discrimination based on age, sex, race, religion, and other factors will not exist. You will receive a housing and meal allowance, health benefits assistance, a waiver of the application fee, and round-trip airfare from your country to the US and back.
You will have the fantastic chance to work on a global scale and grow personally and professionally. This global leadership programe aims to empower entrepreneurs by enhancing their ability to introduce and advance entrepreneurial ideas while successfully promoting the social and economic development of their home countries and other communities. This international fellowship programme has broadened leadership and professional experience in the US since 2015. You have created action plans that you will carry out in the future after returning to your home country with the aid of the YLAI leadership curriculum and your unique placements.
The fully funded fellowship in the USA aims to create strong networks, connections, and long-lasting partnerships among investors in order to draw significant funding and support for the business plans. The online and in-person coursework for the YLAI entrepreneurial leadership curriculum is based on technical training and professional development. Your aspirations for entrepreneurial leadership will be furthered by this. Additionally, the four-day welcome workshop in the United States will let you get to know Houston fellows and learn about the program’s policies and the community’s rules.
After this fantastic opportunity is over, the YLAI exchange program will give you the chance to collaborate with US partners, continue your professional development, take part in alumni activities, and stay in touch with your mentors. Through the Outbound Exchange Program, you can also invite the US host to visit your nation and request that they share their knowledge of the country’s entrepreneurial engagements. This will enable the locals to fully realize the region’s economic potential. This international fellowship program fosters relationships between young businesspeople and leaders from the US, Canada, Latin America, and the Caribbean and helps to promote US business models, increase trade, create job opportunities.
YLAI Fellowship Program in USA 2023-24:
- United States of America
- YLAI (Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative).
Benefits of the YLAI Fellowship Program in USA 2023-24:
- No application fees.
- J-1 visa support.
- Round trip travel from home country to US and vice versa.
- 4 weeks of professional placement with the host organization.
- Health benefit support.
- Housing stipend.
- Meal stipend.
Eligibility Criteria of the YLAI Fellowship Program in USA 2023-24:
- Should be between 25 to 35 years old by Jan 1, 2024.
- Should be a resident or citizen of the eligible participating countries.
- Should be eligible to receive a U.S. J-1 visa.
- Successful record of business or social venture for at least two years.
- Should not be a U.S. Government employee.
- Should not be a U.S. resident or citizen.
- Should be proficient in reading, speaking, and writing English.
- Applicants with a disability are highly encouraged to apply.
- No discrimination with respect to age, sex, religion, nationality, etc.
How to Apply for the YLAI Fellowship Program in the USA 2023-24:
- Students have to apply through the 2024 Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative Application
- Answer all questions in English.
- Review your application form carefully prior to submission.
Selection Criteria for the YLAI Leadership Program in USA 2023-24:
- Professional experience and knowledge.
- Commitment to a positive contribution to your country.
- Commitment to business development.
- Compatibility of your goals with program objectives.
- Leadership capabilities.
YLAI Fellowship Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for the fellowship is February 15, 2023.