Young Founders Program in Germany 2024-25 | Fully Funded: The goal of the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme Spring 2024 is to support emerging markets by giving everyone in them equal opportunities to succeed as young entrepreneurs. Germany’s Young Fellow Program is an international fellowship that brings together leaders from around the globe. The Berlin International Leadership Program brings together exceptional young entrepreneurs to strive for the pinnacle of entrepreneurship. Additionally, the programmer learns about the effective business strategies that previous fellowship alumni have used in emerging markets and offers them opportunities.
For young businessmen, the six-month Westerwelle international fellowship offers a comprehensive package that includes expert sessions, peer learning, buddy programs, conferences in Berlin, and mentoring. Having each of these is essential to leaving your unique mark in developing markets. The best part of this fully-funded fellowship is that it offers participants a one-of-a-kind experience through the use of a successful inventor or entrepreneur as a sparring partner. In addition, the participants engage in social interaction and have access to fresh business opportunities.
Entrepreneurs with an impactful business model and sufficient potential to lead a sustainable future are invited to apply for the fully-funded international fellowship. These global leaders will be chosen to aid in the development of emerging and developing markets. The Westerwelle Foundation is always willing to help make the world a better place for people to live. One of the Foundation’s pledges to advance global understanding and create stronger foundations for a market economy and tolerance is the Westerwelle Young Founders Autumn 2023 program.
Young leaders are ultimately empowered by the Westerwelle Foundation’s international fellowship program, which is founded on the correlation between economic success and Prominent global partners of the Foundation include Oracle, Flat 6 Labs Tunis, United International Hotspot, Google, Gi2, Evonik, and Liquid Telecom. The ten top participants will have the opportunity to attend a fully-funded Berlin Conference, where they will have the chance to network with some of the most successful businesspeople and mentors in the world while spending a week in Germany. This is an excellent opportunity for young, aspiring leaders to learn the Foundation’s business techniques.
Westerwelle Young Founders Programme Autumn 2024:
- Westerwelle Young Founders Programme
- Candidates from all emerging and developing countries may apply.
YFP23 Program Duration:
- 5-day fully-funded conference in Berlin, Germany / 6-month remote program.
Benefits of the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2024-25:
- The participants will take part in a two-day digital Kick-off conference in the first week of September.
- The participants will get full support for six months which will include a personal mentor, alumni buddy, peer mentoring sessions per month, monthly workshops, and networking opportunities.
- Contacts with investors and corporates.
- The top ten participants will be invited to attend a fully-funded international conference in Germany for 5 days.
- During the five-day conference, the participants will have the opportunity to pitch in front of investors, join networks, and get an insight into Germany’s start-up scene.
Eligibility Criteria of the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme:
- The participant must have started a for-profit company in recent five years. The focus of the company must be on developing or emerging markets.
- The company must have a business model that must be successful in terms of generating ideal revenue or have secured its first round of external funding.
- The business must be impactful and must be to enhance the market quality.
- The participants must have good knowledge of English.
- The participants must be available for conferences and events for six months during this fellowship.
How to Apply for the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme in Germany 2024-25?
- In order to apply successfully, the candidates have to apply online.
- The candidates must have their startup pitch deck.
- The candidates have to provide their correct and basic financial information regarding revenue and funding.
- The candidate must have a LinkedIn profile and/or CV.
- If you have any technical issues while applying you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- Answer all the questions asked in the application very carefully and comprehensively so that they could be understood properly.
Westerwelle Foundation Fellowship Deadline 2024-25:
- The last date to apply for the Westerwelle Foundation Young Founders Programme YFP is 11 February 2024 at 23:59 CET.