Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4 | OYW Summit: Applications for the Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4 are now being accepted. This global competition is intended exclusively for young people and supports scalable solutions led by young people. Dedicated to supporting young leaders in bringing about change in line with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Lead2030 is unique in that it is the largest prize fund in the world. Created by One Young World and Deloitte in cooperation with leading international businesses, the Lead2030 Challenge in 2024 seeks to actively identify, fund, and expedite solutions that address the SDGs, especially those proposed by people under 30. With a special emphasis on SDG 4, Quality Education, the One Young World Deloitte Challenge offers young people a great chance to present their solutions and make a lasting difference. So, make sure to read through to the end if you want to enter the OYW contest!
In a similar vein, the Lead 2030 Competition emphasizes how critical it is to raise the standard of education and skill development while also increasing access to it. In the end, this sets up the next generation for success. Participants in the Deloitte Challenge are eligible for a variety of prizes. This includes a chance to win a cash prize of up to $50,000 from Deloitte and complete sponsorship to attend the One Young World Summit in 2024. The winner of the Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4 will also receive a 12-month mentorship program from a group of seasoned experts and Deloitte partners. Thus, it’s a fantastic opportunity to attend the OYW summit in Canada and earn a sizable salary. This competition in 2024 makes a significant contribution to the advancement of SDG 4, which is in line with Deloitte’s goal of preparing 100 million youths’ futures by 2030. Additionally, the Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4 is an illustration of innovation and impact in global education. Young people can participate in this special competition for youth-led solutions in 2024 and win rewards and recognition. The Lead2030 contest’s solutions ought to provide chances for career advancement or lifelong learning. Additionally, they ought to be especially designed with young people’s needs in mind. They should also make education more accessible to everyone. enabling students to enter the workforce of the future. Therefore, you should submit an application before the Lead2030 Challenge deadline in 2024 if your solution is in line with the UN’s SDG 4.
Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4 by Deloitte
- Financial coverage: Paid, Fully Funded
- Deadline: March 1, 2024
Eligibility Criteria for Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4:
- The challenge in 2024 is open to youth-led initiatives from all around the world.
- The initiative must be founded by an individual between 18 to 30 years. Thus, demonstrating a commitment to empowering and involving the younger demographic.
- Moreover, to be eligible for the Lead2030 Challenge, all solutions must clearly be aligned with the SDG 4.
- The solution should either be readily available, undergoing piloting, in the implementation phase, or has shown proven scalability.
- Plus, solutions need to generate a positive social impact, such as contributing to educational outcomes, providing employment opportunities, or promoting skill development.
- Similarly, the solution should display a well-structured timeline, identify key stakeholders and beneficiaries, and present an achievable and well-considered outcome.
- The impact of the youth-led solution on society should be measurable to be eligible for the Lead2030 Challenge by Deloitte.
- It should additionally have the capability to achieve efficiency and sustain independence through self-generated resources, investments or donations.
- Only solutions that have the potential for extended impact and scalability will be eligible to apply.
Benefits of the Lead 2030 Challenge by One Young World:
- The winning solution will receive sponsorship to actively participate in the Deloitte One Young World Summit 2024 in Canada. This presents a unique opportunity to engage in and contribute to discussions on pressing global challenges.
- The winner of Lead2030 will get a cash prize of $50,000 that aims to empower the initiative, providing resources to further develop, implement, and scale the solution.
- Moreover, all participants will get 12 months of mentorship from a team of Deloitte professionals and partners.
- This mentorship extends beyond financial support, focusing on the strategic acceleration of the solution.
- The mentorship may revolve around product design, monitoring and evaluation, best practices for data collection and even business strategy.
- Wondering how to apply for the Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4 by OYW?
- To apply for the Lead2030 Challenge, visit the official application portal or click on the ‘apply now’ button below.
- However, before you apply, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria and requirements of the Lead 2030 Challenge for SDG 4.
- Carefully fill out the application form, making sure you do not leave out any mandatory fields.
- Gather all necessary documents, including a detailed description of your solution, its current status (piloted, implemented, or scaled), and how it aligns with the objectives of SDG 4.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed in April 2024 and invited for an interview.
- Make sure to apply before the deadline for the Lead2030 Challenge in 2024.
Application Deadline for the Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4:
- The deadline to apply for the Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4 is 1 March 2024.